Twenty One

It gets steeeaaaammmmmyyyyy. 

Also, not sure if this could be triggering for some, but I am going to go ahead and put a 🚧TW

^^ Mainly because Harry gets very overwhelmed with the steaminess. 

Harry's day has been an extraordinary blend of excitement and unexpected developments. What starts off as a typical morning takes a turn when he heads to school and runs into Jake. They share a brief chat, and he can't help but feel a twinge of guilt. He's been spending so much time with Louis that he hasn't made time for his other friends, especially Niall. Although he'd primarily be going to hang out with Niall, he reassures Jake that he'll come over soon, emphasizing that Niall has been asking him to come over so Jake doesn't get the wrong impression.

Once their conversation ends, Harry heads to his classes for the day. His courses this term are becoming more challenging, focusing on the intricate details of quick shots and portfolios. Luckily, his experience working with Chelsea on action and sports photography serves him well since the professor praises his work and showcases his photos to the class. Harry is met with applause and positive feedback, making him feel empowered knowing that others see his potential.

As a result of his exceptional photography work, Harry is invited to participate in the upcoming art exhibition, an opportunity typically reserved for upper-year students. It's a prestigious event where only a few students are chosen to showcase their work, making it a significant networking opportunity for aspiring photographers. Many renowned photographers have risen from this program and been recruited straight from the exhibition, going on to specialize in various fields such as concert photography, videography, wedding photography, sports photography, and more.

For Harry, this invitation represents everything he dreamed of when he decided to attend this school. It's his chance to be noticed, to develop his skills, and to embark on the path to his career goals. He envisions owning a photography business one day, offering services for weddings, sports, action shots, models, couples, and more. This art exhibition is a crucial stepping stone in his journey to achieving his ambitions, and he's overjoyed at the opportunity. It's all he can think about as he finishes his classes for the day, eagerly anticipating the chance to celebrate and share the news of this life-changing opportunity with the world.

Once classes finish for the day, Harry's mind is consumed with thoughts of the exhibition and the opportunities it may bring. He's eager to share the news with his friends and family, to celebrate this important achievement and mark the beginning of a new chapter in his journey as a photographer. On his way out the front door, in a rush to get to his car, he spots Jake a few steps ahead. The excitement is still coursing through him, and he has strong urge to just blurt out the good news to the first person he sees.

"Jake!" he calls out, waving enthusiastically as he approaches. "Guess what? I got invited to showcase my photographs at the upcoming art exhibition!" His smile is infectious, radiating pure joy and excitement.

"No way?" Jake steps forward and pulls him into a hug. "That's awesome. What an offer." He pulls back smiling proudly, and Harry absolutely beams brightly. "We have to celebrate with drinks, yeah?"

Just as Harry is about to respond, his phone buzzes, an incoming message from his boyfriend. He feels a rush of excitement as he sees Louis' message on his phone. All thoughts of Jake and any lingering conversations vanish, replaced by the desire to share his thrilling news with the person who means the most to him—his boyfriend, Louis.

With a quick apology to Jake, he hurriedly pockets his phone and bids him farewell, his thoughts consumed by the idea of rushing home to Louis. Ignoring any further distractions, he practically sprints to his car, eager to be in the arms of his boyfriend.