Four

Harry wakes up to the buzzing of his phone, disrupting his Saturday morning lie-in. Irritated, he answers without checking the caller ID. "What?" he grumbles.

"Harry."

It's Niall.

"Have you seen the news, yet?"

Harry groans, rubbing his eyes. "No, Niall. I just woke up."

"Mate, there are articles about you and Louis all over the internet."

Instantly alert, Harry sits up in bed. "What are you talking about?" he asks urgently, his mind racing.

"Look, I'm on my way to your house. I'll show you once I get there."

Harry hangs up and waits until Niall arrives. He shortly hears his friend's voice downstairs mixed in with his mother's before Niall makes his way up to his room, clearly frazzled.

"Niall," Harry greets calmly. "What's going on?"

Niall shakes his head and takes a seat next to him on the bed. He pulls out his phone and quickly searches for Louis Tomlinson on Google. Once the first article appears, he hands the phone over to Harry.

"Look," he urges.

Harry sighs and takes the phone, feeling a knot forming in his stomach as he glances at the screen. As soon as he sees the picture at the top of the page, his eyes widen and his heart begins to race.

 As soon as he sees the picture at the top of the page, his eyes widen and his heart begins to race

Harry exhales sharply and turns to Niall, his mind racing and his thoughts in disarray. He's at a loss for words, his heart pounding with a mixture of anxiety and confusion. However, before he can gather his thoughts, Niall grabs his phone again and opens Twitter. With a sense of dread, Harry watches as he navigates to the trending page.

Trending:

#LouisTomlinson

@LouisGirl tweeted: I WOULD DIE TO HAVE LOUIS LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!!!!

@Wendy_Tomlinson tweeted: Louis looks so in love. I'm dead.

@LWTupdates tweeted: Rumor has it that the person Louis went on a date with was a boy. #GayLouisRise ?

@IsawLouis tweeted: Louis was with his twin sisters and a date with super curly hair. I ship it! #LouisAndMysteryDate

@TommoLove tweeted: Really couldn't even tell if it was a girl or boy? Doesn't matter, Louis is taken by me people!!!!

Harry chokes on his breath again and hands the phone back shakily. "Wha - What is this?"

"Hey, Haz, take a breath, okay?" Niall advises, grabbing Harry's hands and resting them on his lap.