Twenty Eight

🚧TW:  the use of homophobic language. Please read at your own discretion. 

Also, I feel like since this is the iconic number "28th" chapter, there should be something extravagant going on. Unfortunately, that is not the case LOL. 

I N S T A G R A M

♥ 7,234 likes

HarryStyles: Morning. x

    HarryAndLouisFanPage commented: THIS IS THE SWEETEST PICTURE EVER!

//

Harry should be happy. Thankful. Over the moon. Everything that is positive and light. He's achieved so much of what he's ever wanted. Landing the job with Regina is a dream come true. He's in a loving and stable relationship with his boyfriend, whom he's been with for two years now. They're even living together. It's the kind of life many would envy. Yet, Harry finds himself unable to fully embrace this happiness.

There's a nagging feeling deep in the recesses of his mind that prevents him from feeling completely fulfilled. Part of it stems from the fact that he and Louis hardly see each other anymore. Their conflicting schedules mean they only have brief moments together in the mornings or evenings. Even on weekends, they're often working. They pass each other by, too exhausted to engage in meaningful conversation. It hasn't caused any major problems or arguments, but Harry misses the intimacy they once shared. He misses the freedom to spend time together, just enjoying each other's company. It feels like their relationship has become confined to brief moments between the sheets, and it's been ages since they last made love.

Then there's his job with Regina. It's the position he's been striving for ever since he first expressed his desire to become a photographer. He's gaining invaluable experience working with models and capturing fashion shots. But lately, it feels like that's all he's been doing. He's constantly working, barely finding time to catch his breath or take a break. There's no room for relaxation anymore. He's always tense and stressed.

Harry finds himself rushing from one shoot to the next, shadowing Regina at various shows where he's now allowed to work. When he's not behind the camera, he's glued to his computer, spending hours editing photos to perfection. It's a meticulous process that eats up a significant portion of his time, not to mention the setup and teardown he has to do at each shoot.

If work and Louis aren't enough to contend with, there's Craig. The other photographer. He's been nothing short of ruthless—the worst coworker Harry has ever encountered. Craig has made Harry's life a living hell at work. He's a homophobic nuisance, always ready to criticize and never missing an opportunity to belittle Harry's choices in wardrobe or approach to working with models. He's managed to sow discord among the staff, dividing them into factions of those who love him and those who despise Harry, or vice versa.