Eight

🚧TW:

Just clocking in to put out some warnings in this chapter. I wanted to give a heads up in case there are those that could be triggered or want to avoid reading this.

There is the use of homophobic language, a brief mention of S/H, and a near experience of S/A. I tried not to make it too detailed and graphic, but because there is mentions of it, I want to give a warning.

I want to make sure everyone is safe.

The late night casts a mesmerizing glow over London, its vibrant lights painting the cityscape like a masterpiece. Harry gazes out the window, captivated by the bustling energy below. It feels like he's witnessing a slice of heaven.

Behind him, he senses movement, and a rush of anticipation floods through him as a familiar warmth envelops his back. With a contented smile, he leans into the embrace, feeling arms encircle his waist and a nose nuzzle against the curve of his jaw.

"I've been waiting for you, darling" a whisper brushes against his skin, sending shivers down his spine.

Harry chuckles softly, closing his eyes as lips press tenderly beneath his ear, followed by teasing nibbles. A spark ignites deep within him, spreading warmth throughout his body. The kisses grow more fervent, trailing along his neck before reaching his cheek. A gentle hand cups his jaw, the touch sending electric pulses through him as lips meet his, hungry and urgent, eliciting a soft whimper.

"Lou," he gasps, breathless, pulling back slightly to meet those piercing blue eyes. They gaze at each other, bodies now turned to face one another, Louis' arms drawing him closer, their chests pressed together.

"Hi, baby," Louis murmurs, his voice sending a thrill through Harry's veins.

Harry's hand glides from Louis' shoulder down to his chest, tracing the contours of his pec before resting against his warm skin. Louis tightens his grip, pulling him in closer, their bodies flush against each other. He tries to ignore the stirring desire that pulses through him, the evidence of Louis' arousal pressing against him.

But it's impossible. His longing for Louis consumes him, igniting a passion unlike anything he's ever felt before.

"Please," Harry whimpers, biting his lip with innocent eyes that plead for more.

Louis raises an eyebrow, a hint of amusement in his gaze, as his hands venture lower, slipping beneath the curve of Harry's ass. Fingers dig into the flesh, eliciting a shaky breath from Harry as his heart races in his chest. He clings to Louis' shoulders as he feels himself being lifted, legs wrapping around his waist instinctively. Giggles escape him as Louis carries him backwards, until he finds himself pressed against the cool glass of the window, lost in the heat of the moment.

Once Louis secures his hold, he leans in, kissing Harry with an intensity that leaves them both breathless. Their lips collide in a fervent dance, tongues tangling as they explore each other hungrily. Harry pushes against the window, craving more of Louis' touch, his hands gripping Harry's body with urgency. Between kisses, their hot breaths mingle, adding to the intoxicating atmosphere.

"Lou," Harry moans, his head tilting back against the window as Louis moves to leave a mark on his shoulder, sucking fiercely on the soft skin. Pleasure coils in Harry's belly, a delicious tension building with each touch. He tightens his legs around Louis' waist, seeking to alleviate the growing pressure.

The sensation is overwhelming, but Harry finds himself yearning for more. Louis' hands roam freely over his body, leaving a trail of kisses and marks wherever they touch. Harry's desperation mounts, his whimpers and pleas filling the air as he seeks greater intimacy.