Forty Four

This chapter is probably longer than most, but I definitely think it's fitting since this is the WEDDING CHAPTER!!! Ahhhhh. Enjoy.

Also, if it's not obvious but there is smutty smut smut. 

I N S T A G R A M

♥ 111,889 likes

HarryStyles: Day before the wedding.

   BlueGreenLarryForever commented: I REMEMBER WHEN YOU TWO WERE JUST A RUMOR!!!!

//

It's a radiant day - a day brimming with joy. The sun hangs high in the sky, its warmth tempered by a gentle breeze that wafts through the air, taking the edge off the summer heat. The birds' cheerful chirping weaves through the clouds, creating a soothing melody against the backdrop of light, airy music playing from the speakers. As people gather around, some stand at the altar, marveling at the meticulously arranged flowers and vines that adorn the wooden structure, accentuating the vibrant hues of the petals against the pristine white backdrop. Others take their seats, eagerly awaiting the commencement of the ceremony or capturing photographs of the charming decorations in their secluded spot amidst the meadows.

Truly, it's the idyllic setting for a wedding.

The venue is nestled beneath a majestic tree, its branches casting dappled shade over the expanse of the meadow. Wooden chairs for the guests are arranged beneath the canopy, adorned with delicate fairy lights that twinkle amongst the foliage, enhancing the already sunlit surroundings. Flower petals carpet the ground in a kaleidoscope of colors - from lilies to roses, tulips to sunflowers - creating a picturesque pathway leading to the altar, where matching vines and petals intertwine with the wooden paneling.

Nearby, two parked limousines await, one housing Louis and his mother, the other carrying Harry and his mother. The plan is for each of them to take turns walking down the makeshift aisle, following the flower-strewn path until they stand beneath the altar. Everything has gone according to plan during the wedding rehearsal the night before, and if all proceeds as expected, Harry and Louis are destined to have the perfect wedding day. The weather couldn't be more delightful, Claire's resting place lies beside where they'll exchange vows, and their beloved friends and family are all gathered to share in the celebration.

Louis chooses Zayn as his best man for the big day, while Harry selects Niall. Both groomsmen are already standing at the altar, awaiting their cue for when the grooms will make their entrance and when it's time to exchange the wedding bands. As the ceremony draws near, everyone takes their designated places. Louis and Harry opted for a private, intimate wedding, eschewing grandiosity for something more personal and meaningful, fitting for their choice of venue at the meadows, a place rich with significance for them.