Sixteen

As Harry lounges in Louis' living room, he can't help but feel a sense of contentment wash over him. Being at his place feels like a second home, a refuge from the hustle and bustle of wedding planning and the chaos of daily life. His mother and Robin are deep in the throes of organizing their upcoming nuptials, leaving him with plenty of freedom to spend time with his boyfriend without feeling guilty about neglecting his familial duties.

The prospect of Louis returning as the captain of the England national team fills Harry with pride. It's a testament to his skill and leadership on the field. As for Harry, he's looking forward to accompanying Louis to Moldova for the FIFA World Cup Qualification game. The timing works out perfectly with his school schedule at the photography institute, allowing him to join Louis on the trip and reconnect with the friend he made over the summer.

While Louis folds his England gear and selects a few additional outfits for their trip to Moldova, Harry is engrossed in a lively FaceTime conversation with his cousin Claire. Her excitement about the upcoming match between Manchester City and Chelsea is palpable, and Harry can't help but smile at her enthusiasm.

"So, are you planning to come to the game?" Claire asks eagerly, her eyes shining with anticipation.

Harry nods, matching her excitement. "Absolutely! I wouldn't miss it for the world. It's perfect for me to come visit you guys."

His last encounter with Claire at his graduation was a few months ago, and he can't shake the sense of longing to spend more time with her. Their time together was brief, and he knows that Claire's health struggles make it difficult for her to travel without feeling exhausted and fatigued. He often finds himself eating up with guilt for not making more of an effort to visit her.

Despite his desire to see Claire more often, there always seems to be something that prevents him from making the trip. Whether it was school, his shifts at the bakery, or his involvement in internship, there never seemed to be a convenient window of time for him to visit Claire. And when he's not tied up with his own commitments, he now often finds himself traveling with Louis, further complicating his ability to make the journey to see his cousin.

"I didn't get the chance to meet Louis at your graduation so I want to meet him properly. He's amazing."

As Claire emphasizes her compliment, she repositions her laptop screen to reveal the wall next to her bed. Harry's eyes widen as he takes in the sight of a banner picture featuring his boyfriend, Louis, prominently displayed alongside images of other football stars. Despite his familiarity with Louis's status as a football star, seeing him on Claire's wall still manages to elicit a laugh from him. It's moments like these that remind Harry that he really is dating a famous person.

"Should I find it strange you have a picture of my boyfriend on your wall?" he teases, feeling his heart swell with so much love when he hears her giggling.

"I'm being supportive."

Harry rolls his eyes. Before he has a chance to respond, Louis walks into the bedroom and grabs his attention. "Hey babe," he greets, taking a seat next to him on the edge of the bed. "You need pack. And get ready."

"Hello, Louis Tomlinson," Claire interrupts, happily, waving at the screen. "Number seventeen. Captain and forward for the Chelsea football team. A Capricorn dating my Aquarius of a cousin."

Louis raises his eyebrow, amused, and quickly glances at Harry before he's smiling at the screen. "You must be Claire. Harry's cousin."

"She lives in Manchester so I was thinking whenever Chelsea goes there to play I can maybe come as well. You can proper meet her," Harry suggests, sounding hopeful.