Oh, so it was that kind of dream again.

'Alright Harry, let's go help your girlfriend.'

I went over to her bed and sat down next to her, pulling her into my chest and letting her cry into my shirt. I suppose that since she hasn't cried in a long time, she's letting it all out now, but I don't mind.

I whispered sweet little things like 'Hey, it's ok. I'm fine, you don't have to worry or cry, I'm not going anywhere for a long time, plus I'd never leave you. I promise.' into her ears, calming her down enough that she stopped clutching her head, and shaking. Her breathing was shallow and she was panting, but eventually her breathing returned to normal. She hugged me and whispered a small, almost inaudible "Thank you, Harry."

I smiled, I'll always be here for her no matter what. She's my best friend.

I saw Hermione in the corner of my eye, making an 'Awww!' face. I blushed, but continued to hug Melody.

"Are you okay now?" I asked, still concerned about her. She just smiled and said

"Yeah, I feel better now. Thanks Harry. Now um, I don't mean to be rude, but could you um..."

I blushed, but smiled and nodded, getting up and walking to the door.

"Wait, how did you even get up here in the first place?" Hermione asked.

I chuckled and Melody giggled.

"He climbed up the slide by grabbing the rail and pulling himself all the way to the top." Melody answered. Hermione had an 'Oh' face on.

I walked out the door and immediately the stairs were a slide again. I slid back into my dorm only to find Ron awake and getting ready for school. He had a confused look on his face.

"Where did you go, mate?" He asked as I began to get ready for the day.

"I was in the common room, and Melody was there. She said she had a nightmare, so I helped her with it." I answered with a slight blush not facing him. His confused expression faded and he smiled saying ok.

We roomed with three other boys whom were still asleep, so we decided to wake them up.

Hehe, this should be fun...

===========================

MELODIA'S POV (again, after Harry left)

I smiled, shaking my head. My tears had dried already and I had stopped crying.

But it felt good to cry. To just let all my emotions out. To let it all flow out. It felt good. Maybe it's ok to cry every once in a while. Yeah.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Mione asking me if I was going to get ready for school now. I nodded and headed to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, took a shower, got dressed and decided to do something different with my hair.

It was getting a bit too long, it's now down to my ankles. Okay, this is a sign I need to cut my hair.

Instead of doing it myself and making it look horrible, I called Mione and asked if she'd do it. She nodded and asked how short I wanted it.

"Down to just above my bottom, please." I asked politely. She nodded and got to work. About 15 minutes later, she was done and I looked amazing!

"Thank you sooo much Mione! I love it! Now what about you? What do you want to do with your hair?"

"Hmm, how about we put it into two intersecting braids and then leave the rest down?"

"That's perfect!" I said as I got busy on Mione's hair. When I was finished, she looked fantastic.