Lost

Charlie POV

"Charlie we will find her," Billy said. Everyone was down here, Renee, Billy, Jacob, and everyone from the reservation. Renee was crying. It had been three days since Bella has gone missing.

"I'm sure we will find her Charlie," Sam said for the fifth time tonight.

"Harry I'm going for another run, Jake come with me," Sam said.

"Did you try calling the Cullen's place, I'm sure they have something to do with her disappearance?" I asked.

"Charlie the Cullens left town," Billy said.

"You should really get some sleep," Sue said.

"DAMMIT!! I'm not sleeping until we find my baby girl," I yelled pounding my fist on my police car. Im getting worried who knows, that Edward Cullen could've kidnapped her. Bella come on where are you.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Bella POV

I don't know how long it has been since he had left me. Why did I have to fall in love with a stupid vampire?!

Charlie keeps calling be but I'm too weak to pick up. All I can do is wait for death to overcome me. Death is more peaceful. I've learned that from when Edward was sucking the life out of me! He should've let me turn.

I slowly lost consciousness.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Alec POV.

"Demetri how can you track her when you never even seen her?" I asked.

"She is my blind spot," Demetri said.

"I would've loved to rip off a Cullens head. Especially his," Jane sneered.

"How long do you think she has been out here?" I asked.

"Hmmm...three or four days ," Felix guessed.

"I smell a human," I said.

"Do you think she is dead?" Demetri asked.

"Possibly," Jane answered.

We kept walking. "We can cover more land if we split up," I suggested.

"Smart idea, call us whoever finds her," Demetri said.

We split up. I breathed in... I let my nose take me to where the humam was. Bella, Aro said her name was Bella. Why in the hell would we need to know her name.

I kept walking until I found her. I don't even care if she is dead. We just need to take her back to Aro. If Aro wanted her dead he wouldv'ejust left her out here. Why would Aro want a human girl?

I sniffed the air. She is near I can smell it.

I walked about another 100 yards and there was this girl. Bella. The most beutiful girl i have ever seen. Sorry Jane. I can hear her heart faintly beating. Bella. Beautiful Bella.

As if I called her name, which I didn't, Bella's eyes fluttered open. Instantly there was pure terror in her eyes.

"Wh-wh-who are yo-you," Bella stuttered. it wasnt any louder than a whisper.

I picked up Bella. "Shh.... Go back to sleep. Everything will be ok," I whispered softley in her ear.

"Put me down!!" She fought. She really weak.

"Bella, rest you will be safe and sound soon. You are very weak," I said. Jane, Felix and Demetri are near. "Guys I found her," Jane was by my side in 3 1/2 seconds.

"What do you think Aro will do with her?" Jane asked.

"I don't know, but he can't Kill her," I whispered feeling ashamed.

"Alec?" Jane asked.

"I felt it," I whispered.

"SHE IS YOUR BLOODSINGER!!!" Felix boomed. He is pissed.

"Alec," Jane said again.

"I know, and seriously Felix there are other humans around. If I didn't have Bella in my arms I would hit you on the back side of your head," I said trying not to wake Bella.

"How can you fall in love with a human?!" Felix yelled.

"I didn't mean to. It's not like you can choose who you bloodsinger is," I sneered at Felix.

"I thought that Eddie boy was her bloodsinger?" Demetri asked.

"It could be false mates. Marcus said it's possible, but really rare," Jane said. Jane ia obiously happy that I have found my mate, but what will Aro think of my mate being the human he wants.

"I'm calling Afton to get the jet ready," Jane said after a moment of silence.

I started to run after a moment to get away from thoes stupid fucks, well my sister isn't stupid. I wonder what Edward would think of me having Bella in my arms. Hmmm.... Maybe we shall pay him a visit, or Aro can invite them over to meet my new mate. All I want to see is Edwards little heart get crushed, and then maybe I can crush his little head. Yet again that might start a war between us and the Cullens, but we always win.

I didn't realize I was already at the jet.

"How's your mate?" Afton asked

"We need to get some fluids into her system, she is dehydrated, and is close to death," I said, all a sudden knowing all about what is wrong with her.

I layed her down on the recliner and waited for Jane, Felix, and Demetri to arrive.

Afton handed me a bottle of blood.

"How are we supposed to get food into her?" Afton asked.

"I have to wake her up," I said.

I walked over to Bella and shook her shoulder very carefully. "Bella, wake up. You need to wake up so you can eat."

Bella woke up and Aftor grabbed her wrist to make he he couldn't move.

"Let me go!!" Bella yelled fighting.

"Bella would you like sonething to eat?" I asked.

"How in the hell you you know my name?!" Bella yelled freaking out.

"Having difficulties arnt we?" Felix boomed making me and Afton jump but Bella flinched

"Y-y-you a-ar-are th-the v-vol-volt-volturi," Bella said gulped.