later on that night...

i heard snoring. looks like he was asleep. ok. i carefully took my arms from around him and scooted out of the bed. i stood up and stretched. cuddling for hours really made my muscles fall asleep. i took a nap while he watched tv for like two hours earlier so im good for a while. i looked around for some undies. i found mines that i forgot to put on. shit. whatever. who cares if he smells shika on me. i just cuddled naked with him for like 6 hours. it would be weird if he didn't rub off on me. i made my way out his room, carefully shutting the door behind me. i heard grunting and low moans from kiba's room. looks like he is masturbating again. if he sees me, he is gonna be like 'its midnight. you said you was gonna spend today with me'. i tip toed down the stairs. i went into the basement, closing all the door behind me. i walked into obito's room. i was surprised when i turned on his light. the room was....clean. clothes were put up. floor was cleaned up and swept. bed was made with clean sheets. the place didn't smell like sex and death. actually smelled like clean clothes. i spied him knocked out face down on his bed, naked.

i shut the door behind me, waking him up. his head snapped up and he looked around. he looked towards me, squinting in the bright light. "m-m-master? is...is that you?" he whispered. i chuckled. he got up and out of the bed. walked over to me as he wiped his eyes. he grabbed my hand and led me over to his bed. set me down. i put my feet up on his bed as he walked over and shut the lights back off. he came back over and climbed in the bed. he hovered over me and kissed me. he pulled away. " i missed you," he whispered as he kissed on my neck. my chest. my navel as he tugged my undies off and tossed them. he laid down on his chest and started kissing on my flaccid dick. he nubbed and licked it before putting it in his mouth and sucking on the tip. he moaned as he gave me a sloppy blowjob, making me nice and slick. i managed to get hard as he bobbed. guess that's a good thing. i doubt he would have been just ok with me eating him out like shika. he sucked like a vacuum as he licked and nubbed at my balls. i gotta say....ive never had my dick and balls worshiped like this before. turns me on. he got to his knees and sucked me off as he fingered himself. made me nut up before he straddled me. he ground his hips into mine. "i want you to fuck me, master," he growled. i gripped his waist and rolled over on top. he grinned as i kissed him. i put his legs around my waist and pulled his hips down to mine. i pushed against him. i groped his chest and ass as i fucked him into the bed. he let out low moans as i picked up the pace. he was sorta loose so i wasn't really feeling all that into it. his chest and ass are the only things keeping me hard right now. "how....how do i....f-f-feel....master?" he moaned. "loose," i grunted. i picked up the pace.

{time skip}

i finished inside and pulled out. i rolled over beside him. i let out a deep breath. got him out the way. im sorta tired. he rolled over and nuzzled his face in my neck. "im yours forever, master," he whispered as he fell asleep. i...i gotta see if i can pawn him off on hidan. of course...i need to bring out the demon side of him again. im so glad i remembered to bring my phone. i grabbed it from off his properly placed cleaned off nightstand. i texted hidan.

me: you up?

hidan: you horny?

me: just had sex

hidan: wow. your stamina is growing. i like that. i bet i can put you to sleep

me: i have another man for you

hidan: not interested. now...what are you wearing?

me: nothing. he is a sadist

it was around five minutes before he texted back.

hidan: i only want you spanking me like your personal bitch

me: i want you to talk to him. he is just as crazy as you

hidan: doubt that. he probably isn't even as big as you either

i lifted his hip to see his manhood. tsk...might be an inch shorter. he groaned and shifted to straddling me.

me: he is totally just as hung as me. i just looked

hidan: liar

me: ha! i knew you just wanted sex. there remains a 0% chance we would date. ive already found someone else

hidan: i promise im not shallow. you just be leaving me all alone for long periods of time and i be lonely. you not around long enough to see more than sex from me

me: you have zero self control. if you are horny, you just HAVE to have sex. you will settle for nothing less and i cant deal with that. ive found people who want more than sex. who wish i didn't have like four other people to mess around with. i want you to talk to him. he probably has just as huge a libido as you

hidan: not gonna happen. i wanna see you tomorrow

me: im spending the whole day with kiba so a pass on that

hidan: rain check?

me: i will make no such commitment

hidan: what happened to 'whatever happens, happens'?

me: you have crossed that threshold when you transferred schools. dont talk to me unless you wanna talk to this guy i have set up

hidan: we are lab partners

me: LAB partners. i will hear nothing concerning anything not having to do with class

hidan: why wont you make this easy?! why am i the only one who has to fight for you?! why am i the only one that you wont spend time with?! i want you to spend a day with me

i just stopped texting him. he is getting on my nerves with this defenseless act. i know he has others that can take care of him.

hidan: hello?

hidan: why wont you answer me?!

i sighed. i just hope i can find someone for kiba and shika. contrary to popular belief, i actually dont like having all these people wanting me. i wish i really was normal. i just wanna have my crush and work towards to making that real. that's it. sure they are all great but...i want exceptional. they were all so easy to get with that the thrill and the motivation has left. i wanna have one boyfriend and that be it. its not healthy to have sex 24/7. im more than that.

kakashi pov

i sighed. talked to him all night. after he retired, i just stared at his picture. is it bad that im having a huge internal struggle here? i dont even know how im gonna deal with this come Monday. i want him to kiss me but....i mean...i just cant get over our relationship. im still a teacher and he is still my student. no matter how they look at it, people will only assume he is getting good or bad grades in direct correspondence with how i feel about our relationship. shit. i really wanna talk to him. get something worked out. ill have to see if he is available for a chat or something tomorrow. i need to clear my head. i gotta break this off cause its stressing me out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i dont know why wattpad made this one chapter private. they are super weird. nothing in this chapter is prohibited. ive read the rules.

Ronald