"john....they are staring," he whispered. "let em stare. let em dream and envy and be jealous because yes! this could have been any one of them but nope. some shit happened and we split. be happy cause you are lucky your man is still wanted," i nuzzled his shoulder. "i dont like other men ogling my man," he grunted. "well that's what happens when you make me chase you for like six months. i was out and about, screwing everything and now i have like five exes who still love me," i shrugged. he just grunted, holding me tighter. "i dont know why you are so mad. im not with them, im with you and its gonna stay that way forever and ever, babe, cause i love ya and ya love me and we gonna...." his eyes widened, "...probably have sex when we get home cause you gave me a huge boner and it just wont go away. i think they are all staring at it," i hid my face in his shoulder. "well....just..." he started grinding his hips into mine, showing that he had one too. "no!...im not gonna cum in front of all these people and i wont let you do it neither!" i whisper shouted, gripping his waist hard. "well what do you want me to do? im sure if we muffle it by kissing then--" "no. im not gonna let my future..." his looked at me with wide eyes,"....bedroom lover embarrass himself in such a lewd way. if he is gonna do anything lewd, its gonna be in the privacy of our bedroom at home," i grunted. "you dont have to say it like that! i dont want people knowing about our business behind closed doors," he muttered, pulling me closer. "that's right. that sight is only for the eyes of your..." he looked at me again, his eyes widening,"....boyfriend," i said.

his expression dropped. "is that really what you want to say? is that all?" he raised a brow. "whatever do you mean, babe?" i said. "i mean....you've been dropping hints for the last four months. the trip to france..." "field trip with a club," "...how you insisted you go to the mall all by yourself on valentines day..." "those people looked at me with hungry eyes, babe. i didnt want you freaking out again," "...and lets not forget to mention that weird card that you had me test a particular finger in all the holes of," he muttered, glaring at me. "is it not ok for me to know your ring size babe? i mean we have been dating like two years now," "one year, 3 months, 2 weeks, two days, 17 hours, 22 minutes, 56 seconds and counting," "i figured it was something good to know for future reference," i scratched my head nervously. didnt think he would catch on that fast. "oh...and im susposed to assume all your hypothetical questions like 'babe, could you try on this white suit? i think it would look really good on you' or 'what colors do you think would best describe us?' and lets not forget the less than subtle 'if you were going on a trip any where in the world, where would you wanna go?'. what am i susposed to assume from those questions?" he said, looking me right in the eye, glaring at my soul. "babe...you are over reacting again. those are just that: hypothetical questions. nothing was meant by them. i was just curious as to what your answer would be," i kept a straight face.

he just sighed, the tears just starting to fall. "babe, whats wrong?" i asked. "nothing! its just....well i had thought you were....and i thought we were.....and you kept doing the thing and i didnt know what to think. im...im overreacting, arent i?" he whimpered. i slowly nodded. he pulled me close, burying his face in my shoulder and sobbing his eyes out. i sighed. i dont know if ive been too busy planning an event of which i wont speak that i hadn't even noticed it before. kakashi is mega emotional. like really emotional. its weird cause he didnt seem that way when i was admiring him from afar. of course my eyes didnt really go above his waist....from behind but that's besides the point. seriously, when did he get so emotional? "babe, its fine. lets just head home and....you know, cause im mega horny and you are mega horny and emotional so lets just get outta here cause people are staring," i whispered. he nodded. he pulled away and we headed out.

later on that night....

"f-f-fuck!" i ran a hand down his chest as he rode me slowly and sensually. i held his waist as he moved slowly, driving me crazy having to fight the urge to cum buckets. he leaned down, pressing his lips and chest against me, kissing on my neck. i ran my hands down his back, savoring the jiggle of his abnormally huge ass. i gripped and groped it, earning a nibble on my shoulder. he let out low moans into my ear as i slid in and out of him, savoring the tightness and warmth. the tugging of my skin as he rode me till i was seeing stars. he gripped my shoulders hard, biting down on my neck. shit! i didnt even have time to prepare as he picked up the pace to near break neck speed, making me move with the force of his riding. i was throbbing, holding on desperately to his amazing ass. he growled into my neck, sending waves of pleasure all through my body. my toes curled up. i clenched. shit. no holding back. he planted his hips down hard against me, keeping me inside as i exploded. i literally fucking exploded. he clenched. he let out a loud grunt as he came between us. i felt it leaking out of him as i slowly went soft, having came for the third time. he was breathing deeply, taking in my scent. his legs quivered as more and more leaked out. there was a long moment, filled with nothing but us catching our breaths. he pulled away and kissed me, dramatically lapping the in and outside of my mouth.

we made out for a long while before he rested on my side, burying his face in my neck and pulling me out. there was a long moment of silence before it was broken by the constant buzzing of my cell phone. i reached over and grabbed it.

Karin: are you guys ok?

shika: is everything ok?

kido: what. the. FUCK!! you should have invited me and shika. we could have made another video (winking emoji)

hinata: where are you guys? you are missing the after reception after party at the pool club downtown

shino: kiba is pouting again AND giving me the silent treatment. i hate both of you

i giggled. "what?" he muttered, making my neck vibrate. "missed the after party, shika and Karin are worried about us, kido wants another video, and kiba is mega jealous and neglecting shino again," i said. "so what. they have nothing to do with us," he grunted, blindly feeling for my phone. he took it from my hand and tossed it across the room. he pulled my hand around his waist and pulled up the covers. "you could have just said 'fuck them. im sleepy,' or something like that. you didnt have to throw my phone," i grunted. he just growled loudly before shifting and getting comfy. i sighed. i flipped off the light and got comfy under him before dozing off.

the next morning....

kakashi pov

after a long and hot bath together, we retired to the bed downstairs again. today was lazy sunday so we didnt have anything to do. i just enjoyed the feeling of him holding me. the room was a bit nippy when we got back in, him having left the window open to air it out but as soon as we cuddled up, the room felt perfect. we pulled up the covers and laid there. he rested his head on mine. i honestly felt at peace. his warmth and strength. how sure he felt. the confidence only muffled by his deep reaching modesty. i felt good. i felt damn good. he is right. they should be jealous cause im the one who got him. kiba lost him when he ran to shino. shika lost him when he cheated with kido. juugo lost him when he found out he had been married all this time. hidan lost him.....well hidan never had him in the first place. same thing with obito. all those people he had gone through only to end up with little ole me.

i...i wont deny, im honored. john is such a good man and---i was pulled from my thoughts when i felt something cold being slipped on my finger. i looked down. his hand was reached under me to grab my hand. the fingers were intertwined and...well the glint damn near blinded me. "babe...how much money do we have left from the porn vid?" he whispered. "....200k," i muttered, my heart pounding at the thought of what he might just say. "good. we gotta save every single penny," he whispered. "...w-w-why?" i whimpered, realizing that there was a ring on my finger that wasn't there a few minutes ago. i mean, when did he get it? was it that field trip to france or whatever he told me about like two months ago? or when he went to the mall, 70k shorter. oh shit, i might just be an idiot. a literal fucking idiot. "i thought it was obvious babe, i really did. i mean....since when did the gardening club ever do field trips outta the country? since when did i spend 70k in one trip to the mall? i thought you had me at the ring size card, babe. i couldn't really say anything at hinata's wedding so i tried my best to go with the subtle approach. i dropped obvious hints by asking obvious questions. if that wasn't enough to convince you: why do we need to save every penny? well how else are we gonna pay for the wedding?....."

===============================================================================

i lied about it being three more chapters till the end of the main story. sorry. this is it. this long ass story has finally came to an end.

Ronald