I dont think a'll ever understand boys

Scarlett and I had a girly catch up on Sunday. With Netflix and Take Away. She spent time telling me the same as Warren, that as long as I'm honest with the both of them then I don't have anything to feel guilty about as we aren't exclusive.

I'm new to all of this. I haven't dated before. Mark and I were friends and then progressed to being an item without any wooing in between. It was easy and I didn't need to think about it. I hadn't even kissed a boy before him and thankfully I didn't do much else with him. I guess I probably knew I didn't love him and didn't trust him deep down no matter how much I tried to ignore it and carry on.

Now I don't know how things are meant to go or what I'm meant to do. According to Scarlett I've to be honest and enjoy myself. Neither Kyle or Jonah are my boyfriends so I shouldn't have to think about them or make plans around them. I should be able to do what I want and if they want to go on a date then I can decide if I want to or not. It sounds easy in theory but will it be easy?

I feel like my head has been constantly rotating around Kyle and Jonah for the last day and now sitting in the reception of the Macdonald Hotel I've work myself up so much worrying about being a bad person that I feel sick. I think I should just be friends with the two guys instead of coming between them and just go about my business and hopefully meet someone else. I enjoy their company and personalities that I would rather just be friends than anything else.

"Argh!" I groan putting my head on the table. I should just become a nun if this is the hassle dating causes!

"What's up with you sweet cheeks?" Warren says coming to sit down in the chair beside me spinning me to look at him.

"Nothing" I huff out "I was just contemplating becoming a nun" I laugh out.

"I bloody hope not! That would be a crime for you to do that to mankind" he laughs pinching my cheek. I swat his hand away and he pretends to be hurt causing us both to laugh. "What's made you want to make such a drastic decision" he asks amused with a raised eyebrow.

"Dating is complicated. I think I'm going to tell Kyle and Jonah I just want to be friends. They're such nice guys I don't want to ruin what could be a great friendship by adding sexual tension into the mix. You know what I mean?" I say laughing looking at him.

"Yea I know what you mean" he says quietly seeming distracted after a moment.

"You okay?" I ask putting my hand on his leg.

He looked at my hand and back to my face. I smile at him when he looks at me to try and make him smile and luckily it does. "Yea. I'm okay. I was just thinking about a similar situation that's all" he says putting his hand on top of mine patting it and standing up clearing his throat. "I'll see you when you come round to the bar. Don't go becoming a nun in the next few hours" he winks at me laughing as he walks away.

Well he was a lot of help!

Laughing to myself I work through the emails that have come in and then work with Leon deciding on his plans for the hotel for Christmas. I end up not helping at the bar because Leon wanted me to focus on the planning for the busy time of year and I have to admit I missed messing around with Warren today so I decide to go and see him on my way out.

The bar I nearly empty tonight with only the regulars in. I smile at Bridget and Ronnie who come in every Monday for Steak and wine and they give me a little wave. Deciding to have a bit of fun I creep up behind Warren and go on my tiptoes covering his eyes. He goes rigid "Guess who?" I whisper into his ear.