Misunderstanding

I feel the bed dip causing me to groan. "Scarlett don't even think about talking to me right now" I say muffled by my face in my pillow trying to block out the sunlight threatening to wake me from my comfy sleep.  She doesn't says anything but I can feel her moving closer to me up the bed.

"Room for one more?" I hear Jonah's voice in my ear causing me to jump up bumping my head to his.

"Ouch!" I shout rubbing my head but laugh when I see him doing the same. "Sorry I thought it was Scarlett coming to wake me up. I'm not in work until tonight so I was enjoying a long lie" I try to explain for my moodiness.

"It's midday Livvy." He laughs "I thought you would of been up by now but you weren't answering your phone so I thought I would come see you in person. I didn't want you to be ignoring me again" he says nudging my shoulder. "I like your choice of pyjamas" he says with a wink and I remember that I'm in a Victoria Secret strappy nightdress that Scarlett had bought me.

"You've seen me in less" I say trying to act confident when all I want to do is pull the covers over my head.  I get my phone from my pillow noticing missed calls and texts from Joanah and two missed calls from the unknown number.

"Oh I know I have" he says huskily coming into my space. "I can't decide which I like more right now" he says cuddling into my side warming me all over.

"Right Casanova. Enough of that" I laugh pushing him back from trying to snuggle into my neck, trying to calm my beating heart at having him so close to me flirting with me and acting the same as that other morning in his. I can't get sucked in again.

"Sorry your with Kyle now" he says straightening up away from me.

"I'm not with Kyle now" I defend "we've went on one date. I don't think that means I am with him now Jonah" I say as confidently as I can but realise I haven't really thought about where we are going. Surely a guy like him is going on dates with a few girls is he not? Maybe that's something I should ask him.

"So you two aren't an item then?" He asks hopeful.

"Not as far as I'm aware. Neither of us asked to be exclusive and we didn't talk about it. We didn't even kiss last night so to me I think we are just two people who had a good date" I smile.

Watching Jonah he seems to be having an internal debate with himself. His scowl changes and is replaced with a easy going smile that I love. "Okay. Good to know" he smiles taking his jacket and shoes off.

"What you doing?" I ask confused.

"Well you don't want to get up yet and I want to spend time with you so how about we compromise and I get in the bed and we watch a movie or something?" He asks folding his jacket over my chair and placing his shoes by the door.

"On one condition. You go and get us a mug of tea and something to eat and I can go to the toilet" I say smiling at the thought of a nice mug of tea.

"Okay but only if you promise not to get changed" he counter offers causing me to blush at the thought of him wanting me to stay in my skimpy nightgown.

"Sold. But only because I'm bursting for a pee and I'm not running across my room in this while your in here." I smile shyly thinking about all my jiggly bits that would surely disgust him if he seen me out from under the covers.

He shakes his head smiling and heads out the door. I quickly run to my ensuite and go to the toilet. I wash my hands and then quickly brush my teeth. If I'm going to be in close contact with Jonah I don't want him smelling my morning breath. I put on some deodorant to freshen myself up, fluff out my hair and after a final glance to see I'm at least presentable I rush back into my room and under the covers.