Girl chat

Rolling over I realise I'm not alone in my bed when my hand hits a body making it grunt in response.

Cracking open my eyes I can see a head of red hair and realise that Scarlett must have come through at some point last night to share with me. This is something that we usually do when we've been drinking.

I turn back over towards my clock and see it's only eight in the morning so decide to close my eyes again.

The next time I wake its a lot brighter in my room and I can still hear Scarlett snoring. I check my clock and see it's now ten. Deciding I can't ignore my bladder anymore I get up and head for the bathroom.

I do my business and wash my hands. Looking up in the mirror I cringe at the sight I see. My eyes are red and swollen, my hair looks like a large birds nest and my make up is smeared down my face as if I belong in a horror movie.

Stripping off I decide to go for a quick shower to waken myself up and clean up.

Padding back into my room Scarlett is still out cold. I put on my underwear, my grey sweatpants and iron maiden tshirt before heading down stairs to see what I can eat.

Deciding we should have some grease to rid us of the hangover I make Scar and I rolls and sausage and cups of tea. Putting them on a tray I carry them back upstairs to my room where I find Scarlett awake looking around the room.

"Morning sunshine" I laugh when I notice her hair looks as bad as mine did earlier.

"Nuh uh! We are not going for niceties this morning. What the hell happened last night?" She questions putting her hands on her hips trying to give me death glares but failing due to her not being able to open either eye fully. The daylight obviously hurting them and her head.

Walking over I hand her the tray and climb in beside her. We each take a roll and cup of tea and get settled. Beginning to eat I can feel her staring at me. "What?" I question with my mouth full.

"Details!" She demands.

Taking a deep breath I tell her everything that happened last night and she doesn't interrupt once knowing I would use it as an excuse to change the subject.

"Then I came home put ice on my hand, had a cry and passed out" I finish up looking at my hand noticing some bruising on the knuckles but it wasn't as painful as last night which was a bonus.

"I can't believe all that happened and you didn't come and get me to come home with you!" She says hurt.

"I thought I was doing you a favour? You and Ant looked so good together I didn't want to interrupt anything" I say wiggling my eyebrows hoping to ease the tension.

"Well you may as well have because as soon as Jonah found us and told us that you had left and had turned your phone off I came straight home. He wanted to come too but I told him that you would call him today. I obviously didn't know about what Mark said. Do you think it's true?" She asks

"I honestly don't know. I would hate to think he would do that to me" I say sadly

"No no that's not what I mean!" She says "there is no way he would do that to you I've seen how he looks at you but maybe he did do those things in high school. I think you should ask him" she says sipping her tea. "Has he tried to call you or that?"

"I don't know I turned my phone off incase he did or Mark" I get up looking for my phone and switch it on getting back into bed.

"I'm not happy that your sad Olivia but I am SO glad that you are rid of Mark! He hasn't made you happy for months now and I will never understand why you stayed with him but now you have the opportunity to find someone who is worthy of you" she says giving me a side hug.