Chapter 37: Club

Nagisa's POV

"No way. I'm not letting her go." A certain red-head said while he hugged me from the back.

"Figures..." The class said while sweat dropping.

"It's okay, we'll only be there for a little while. We'll be back in a flash!" Yada-san reassured him.

But it seems like Karma-kun still isn't giving in. "No! You're telling me to allow her go in a night club where creepy and perverted guys might molest or kidnap her?"

"She'll be okay." Kataoka-san said. "She can take care of them. Right, Nagisa-san?"

"U-um... I wonder..." I stuttered.

"Of course you can!" Fuwa-san put her hands on her hips. "Karma hasn't seen your assassination before, has he? So he doesn't know how awesome you actually are!"

"Oh!" Kaede exclaimed. "Could it be that you don't trust Nagisa~?" She said in a sing-song tone.

Karma-kun shaked his head, "Of course I do!!"

"Then what's the holdup?"

He stayed silent.

"It's okay." I said to him. "I'll be back before you know it." I smiled at him.

After a moment of silence, he answered while blushing, "...Okay." He let go of me.

"Be careful out there. Even though Nagisa-san is with you, always keep your guard up." Karasuma-sensei said to us.

"We will." Kataoka-san answered him.

I waved at Karma-kun, smiling.

Me, Kaede, Kataoka-san, Yada-san, Fuwa-san, Hayami-san, and Okano-san all walked towards the club.

While we were walking, Kaede whispered to me, "See? All you have to do is act cute towards him, and he'll do anything for you!"

I sweat dropped, "I wasn't really acting cute..."

"Really? You looked really adorable. I guess you're just naturally cute."

I blushed, "No way!"

-In the club-

I felt a hand on my shoulder, making me jump a little. I turned back and there was a boy that was wearing a hat. He looked about our age.

"Hey, Where are you guys from? Wanna have a drink with me over there? I'll pay for whatever you guys want." He said.

We looked at him, unamused.

Kataoka-san put her hand on my shoulder, "Alright Nagisa, go keep him company!"

"Eh? Eeh?" I looked back at her, not knowing what to do.

She whispered, "If it's you, you'll be okay by yourself, right? We'll call you once we finish preparing for the plan."

"If it's for the plan... Then I have no choice... I'm sorry, Karma-kun!" I thought about the red-head.

Good thing he's not here, or else that boy would've been sent to the hospital in another island by now...

With that, she left with the other girls.

"Uh... Why did it turn out like this?" I thought.

"I see, your name's Nagisa-chan, huh? I'm Yuuji." The boy introduced himself.

He lead me to a table and put some drinks down. "Come on. Drink up, I'm buying. Let's go all out."