Chapter 38: Chance

Hello, Reader-san~

Sorry the updates have been slow, I've just recovered from being sick! And the sickness is gone now~

Oh and, I've skipped some parts because... I'm too lazy hehe. Enjoy~
___________________

Nagisa's POV

"...14? No, 15?" The spiky haired man said. "The breathing sounds young, too. It mostly sounds like mid-teens."

"Crap."

...Was what we all thought.

We all held our breaths as we hid behind the theatre seats. The man was standing on stage.

"I'm surprised. So everyone that could move busted in here, huh?" He said.

Suddenly, we heard a gunshot and breaking glass.

"Crap!"

...Was what we all thought.

His voice filled up the tense room, "This hall is completely soundproof. And this gun is real. That means no one is coming to save you guys before I shoot you all dead."

Even though we have two guns and they're with our best shooters, we were still obviously nervous.

He shouted, "Just surrender quietly and go grovel in front of the boss!!"

All of a sudden, we heard yet another gunshot and breaking glass.

But I don't think it was him. It was either Chiba-kun or Hayami-san... They were probably aiming for his gun and missed...

After a few seconds of silence, bright lights emitted from the stage. It was blinding.

"What an unexpected delicious job!!" The man shouted.

"So... so bright!!" I thought.

It'll be hard to see the stage with the backlight...

"I feel good today. My gun is delicious!!"

We heard a gunshot. He shot right next to Hayami-san, almost hitting her.

"...No way! He shot through that tiny space between the seats!?"

"I never forget the location of an enemy who fired a shot. You won't be able to take a single step from where you are." He said. "You juniors are way too early to take me on."

"Now then, there should be one more stolen gun."

Before he could do anything else, Koro-sensei's voice filled the room, "Hayami-san, continue to remain standby!! It was wise of you not to fire now, Chiba-kun!! The enemy has not yet determined your location!!"

I didn't dare to look back and just continued listening.

"Sensei will command everyone while watching the enemy, so... Let us wait for the right moment!!" He said.

The man said, "Where's that coming from?"

After a few seconds of silence, we heard a lot of gunshots along with the voice of the man, "What the hell are you looking at from the front row!?"

My guess is that he was probably shooting at Koro-sensei.

The alien laughed confidently, "Nurufufufu, this is the true definition of being invincible."

He continued, "Now then, Kimura-kun, dash 5 rows to your left!!"

Kimura-kun quickly did as he was told.