Chapter 6: The King's Game

So, the E class are going to Kyoto, a 3 day 2 night trip. What will happen~?

Actually, the title and picture gave it away... Dang it!

Oh, and warning, long chapter ahead!
________________

Nagisa's POV

We're in Kyoto today, and to be honest, I'm pretty excited. Actually, scrap that. I'm really excited.

We're gonna have so much fun! We can take hot baths, eat yummy food... Ah, Kyoto...

Oh, but of course we're gonna attempt to assassinate Koro-sensei. I think Karasuma-sensei hired a professional sniper.

Right now, we're in the Sabireya Inn. It's not the best inn in the world, but it had a bath, so I'm satisfied.

And as usual, the other classes got into better inns. Those high class, luxury ones.

I was in a group with Kaede, Okuda-chan, Kanzaki-chan, Karma-kun, and Sugino-kun. It was supposed to be 3 girls and 3 guys, but Koro-sensei didn't complain soo.. Why the heck not?

It was night time, and we were really bored. My group, Rio-chan, Isogai-kun, and Maehara-kun were all sitting in the room.

The boys' room to be exact... I didn't want to go, honestly, but Kaede said I have to "live a little".

Everyone was in their pyjamas, including me.

I was wearing a yellow shirt decorated with a cat, with shorts. I also tied my hair up into a ponytail, instead of the usual pigtails.

Kaede stood up, "Okay, everyone! since we have nothing to do, let's play The King's Game!"

She was holding up 9 wooden chopsticks that have numbers on the bottom. 8 of them having numbers from 1-8, and 1 had a red star on it.

Rio-chan's eyes sparkled. "No objections!!"

'The King's Game'? What was that? I asked Kaede what it was.

"We put the chopsticks in one place, and all of us has to choose one. If you get a red star, you get to choose a number, and tell them what to do! The chosen number or numbers cannot deny!" She explained.

Okuda-chan panicked a little, "H-huh!?"

Maehara face palmed, "Are you kidding me!?"

Isogai-kun started walking to his futon, "I-I'm gonna go to sleep, okay guys?"

Rio-chan grabbed him, and made him sit down again. "You cannot escape The King's Game!"

Kaede smiled, "Come on, guys! So we can make memories!"

This sounds dangerous... Knowing that Karma-kun and Rio-chan are here. Who knows what they'll do.

Karma-kun smirked, "Come on, let's start already!"

With that, Kaede grabbed a not-see-through bottle and put all the chopsticks in, bottom first.

We all picked one, and pulled it out together.

It said '6'. Who was the King?

Maehara-kun raised his arm, with his chopstick in hand. "I'm King!"

Phew. Not too bad for the first round.

"I order number... 7 to do the chicken dance!"

Never mind, this is already going bad. But, I'm safe for now... So close, though, too close...

Everyone looked at their chopsticks, and Sugino-kun did a 'O_o' face. "Ugghh..." He groaned.

Kaede laughed, "Oh it's you, Sugino-kun? Go right ahead."