Chapter 10: Movie

Third Person View

A few things have happened. The class met Lovro-san, the man who trained Bitch-sensei as an assassin.

He was a pro assassin, but he retired.

They had some kind of contest, the one who "kills" Karasuma-sensei first wins. If Bitch-sensei wins, she gets to stay.

And of course, she won.

Right now, Nagisa was reading a Sonic Ninja comic with Karma. They both seem to really like superheroes.

Koro-sensei seems really happy, Nagisa can see imaginary flowers floating around him.

He was reading some sort of book.

Isogai-kun shot a bullet at him, "You seem happy, Koro-sensei. You have something planned for today?"

The alien dodged the bullet with ease, "Yep. I'm planning to watch a movie in Hawaii. It was released just recently in America, so I'm looking forward to it."

Rio-chan put her arm on her hip," No way, that's not fair, Sensei."

"Nurufufufu, Mach 20 speed is utterly perfect for times like these."

He closed the book. It read "Sonic Ninja", the same one Nagisa and Karma are reading.

"'Sonic Ninja'?"

At the mention of Sonic Ninja, Nagisa's and Karma's ears were wide opened.

"Ooh, it's that superhero flick. Tell us what you thought about it tomorrow."

Nsgisa and Karma both looked at Koro-sensei with wide eyes, then each other.

-Time skip-

Koro-sensei was outside, stretching his tentacles. "Well, it's about time I get going."

Nagisa and Karma approached him. "Koro-sensei, please take us with you too."

He turned to look at them.

"We were just talking about wanting to see that movie."

"Oh? You like this sort of thing, Nagisa-san?"

She smiled excitedly, "I love it! I've been waiting forever for the sequel to come out!"

Looking at how excited she looked, Karma blushed.

The yellow being faced the redhead, "You liking superhero movies is rather unexpected, Karma-kun."

He scratched his head, "I like the director. It's unusual for him to direct a film based on an American comic."

"I would like to go as well, Nagisa-san." A voice coming from Nagisa's phone.

She took her phone out, and saw Ritsu on the screen holding a 'Sorry for the intrusion' sign. "Ritsu, why are you in my phone?"

"This is to facilitate information with everyone. I have downloaded my terminal into everyone's cell phone. Please call me 'Mobile Ritsu.' I would also like to experience Koro-sensei's Mach 20 speed." She smiled.

"Very well. I will let you all experience the movie as well as my speed." Koro-sensei said after he put Nagisa and Karma inside his coat.

Nagisa blushed, realizing how close she is to Karma. Karma, too.

Wait a minute... She thought.

We're about to fly with an unknown alien being that can fly in Mach 20 speed inside his coat.

"K-Karma-kun... I didn't put much thought into it when I asked, but... Aren't we kinda doing something unbelievable?" She asked.

"Guess so~ We didn't think as far as our own safety." Karma replied with a teasing tone, but Nagisa could tell he was also a bit worried.

Rewritten [Book 1]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें