Chapter 2: Worries

Well, here's chapter 2! Enjoy, I guess! :)
___________________

Third Person view

Nagisa walked up the hill, her forehead still stinging. She tried to avoid touching it, as it would worry her classmates.

"Nagisa! Good morning!" Nagisa heard from behind.

Nagisa turned back to see Kaede, running towards her. She tried giving her brightest smile.

"Good morning, Kaede." Nagisa said as she stopped walking to wait for her.

Kayano Kaede has been best friends with Nagisa for a while now. She's quite close with her, as they aren't using honorifics.

Kaede gave a worried look, noticing the lack of her cheerfulness. "What's wrong, Nagisa?"

"Huh? Nothing's wrong. Why?"

Kaede stayed silent.

Nagisa smiled, and said, "Come on! Homeroom will start soon!" And she started running.

Kaede, still worried, ran to catch up with her.

As they reached class, Nagisa and Kaede gasped for air. "Saafe!" They say in unison.

Koro-sensei came up to them and said, "Good morning, Nagisa-san, Kayano-san. Barely made it, I see?"

Kaede smiled. "Yeah... Sorry about that!"

"No matter, but try not to make it a habit. Now, come join the class."

-Time skip-

It was lunchtime, and Nagisa brought out her bento that her mom made for her. Kaede had some work to do, so she was gonna eat alone. Or so she thought..

"Yo, Nagisa! Let's eat together." A certain red head said while walking towards her desk with a bento.

Nagisa gave him a warm smile. "Sure!"

Karma sat in the seat in front of her desk, facing her. He opened his bento, and so did Nagisa.

They started eating while chatting about random stuff they liked.

Then, Karma noticed a bruise on Nagisa's forehead...

Worried, he touched her forehead. "Hey, what happened to your forehead?"

Blushing and smiling, she said, "Oh, this? It's nothing, don't worry."

"This can't be just 'nothing'. "

"It was just my mom. Don't worry, I'm used to it."

"What happened?"

"...She just kinda freaked out when I said I should cut my hair."

Karma looked at her pigtails. It was getting long, almost reaching halfway from her knees.

He knew Nagisa was being treated like this, and hated seeing her sad. But she always says 'It's okay.' or 'I'm fine.'.

Karma always wondered how she kept smiling through these times...

Karma gave a worried expression, and gently rubbed her forehead.

"Really, Karma-kun, it's fine. It doesn't hurt anymore."

"You sure?"

"Positive!"

"Well too bad, I'm still taking you to the infirmary. Koro-sensei! Me and Nagisa are going to the infir-"

"Wait, what!? No, no, no, Koro-sensei, I'm fine! I don't need to go to the infirmary!" Nagisa shouted.

Kaede came up to them. "Nagisa!? You should go to the infirmary if you need to!"

Nagisa sighed. "Like I said, I don't need t-"

"That's right, Nagisa! We don't want you fainting on us while we're training! Go rest!" Rio also appeared.

"B-but guys! I really don't need-"

Karma smiled. "Hear that? Let's go, Nagisa."

"H-huh!? B-but our bentos!"

Kaede said with a smile, "It's fine, we'll take care of it!"

Rio gave a thumbs up. "Yeah, leave it to us!"

"W-what!? Really, I don't need to go! It's just a small br- wait, hold up Karma-kun! Don't drag m- HEY!!"

Koro-sensei walked up. "Go rest, Nagisa-san. You will be in bad health if you don't. Karma-kun, please take Nagisa-san to the infirmary."

Nagisa sweat dropped, and said," Not you too Koro-sensei!!"

Rio, Kaede, and Koro-sensei gave her a thumbs up and watched as Nagisa was being dragged to the infirmary by Karma.

"GUUYSS!!"

___________________

These are turning out way more shorter than I expected. And don't worry, I won't be planning on writing too much angst in this fanfic.
See you in the next chapter!
Byye!