Chapter 34: Pro

Third Person View

Karasuma-sensei talked over the phone with the mysterious person. "I'm gonna ask you one more time... Who are you?

"It doesn't matter who I am. Those kids aren't the only ones aiming after that 10 billion bounty. I can blow up the antidote by a push of a button. And if you don't keep us happy, the infected people won't be saved." The man replied.

Karasuma-sensei replied with a hint of worry in his voice, "It seems you've thought this through."

"This plan was built on the assumption of a situation where that octopus couldn't move. Now that he can't move, all more the reason for us to do as we please."

He continued, "The Fukumajima Palace Hotel, the top floor. Come here with the bounty in hand within an hour."

"But you know, Teach, you seem pretty skilled, so you might be kinda dangerous, huh? Let's see... Among the students that can move, have the two shortest girls bring it here."

Nagisa and Kayano, who were helping out Rio and Okajima, turned their heads towards Karasuma-sensei.

"The front desk already knows the situation. If you come here obediently, we can trade the bounty and antidote without a hitch. But if you contact anyone from the outside... Or you're late by even a second... I'll destroy the antidote immediately."

"You did well to corner that guy enough to make him incapable of moving. I have to thank you. It's as if heaven was on our side."

And he hung up.

Karasuma-sensei grabbed Koro-sensei. At this point, he became full-on worried, despite his calm actions before. "I never imagined... that an outsider would come to the picture at this point."

He then decided to explain what the situation is to the not-infected students.

"...And that's the situation."

Yada looked back at him, "...That's terrible. Who is this guy that could do such a thing!?"

"Karasuma-san!" One of Karasuma-sensei's comrades came. She was holding her phone, "...Just as we thought. It was no good. Even though I tried to ask about their guests as a government official, they kept repeating something about 'privacy'..."

"...I guess it's true." Karasuma-sensei replied.

"What is...?" Koro-sensei said while sweating.

"This small resort island, Fukumajima, is actually known as "Demon Island." He started. "The actual hotel is a legitimate business, but the remote hotel on the mountaintop alone is different."

He continued, "Influential members of domestic and foreign Mafias, and people of the financial world who are connected to them, are said to often visit the hotel. They even have connections with people high in the government. And the police aren't even able to carelessly lay a hand on them."

Karma said, "Hmm, there's no way a hotel like that lend us a hand, huh?"

Terasaka spoke, "It's too dangerous to just listen to what they say. They want our two smallest guys to go?"

He punched the top of Nagisa's and Kayano's heads repeatedly, "We're talking about these runts right here!! We'd just be giving him hostages!!"

Nagisa stood up. "...We have no choice. If Koro-sensei would be able to move, we would be able to do something about this, but..."

She looked at Koro-sensei, who was helplessly on a table, looking at Karasuma-sensei's phone he left. "Because our assassination attempt went awkwardly well, he's in his ultimate defense form, so he can't move for 24 hours."

"There is a better option." Koro-sensei suddenly said.

"Eh...?" Nagisa said, turning to him.

"It's betted than running away to a hospital, and quietly obeying them." Everyone had their eyes on him. "It seems like Ritsu-san is done with the preparations I asked for."

Ritsu winked and did an "okay" gesture.

"Will all the healthy people come here, please? And come ready to get your hands dirty."

Okuda and Takebayashi stayed behind to take care of the infected.

They all traveled to the place Koro-sensei told them to go. In front of them was a very tall cliff, showing the hotel on top.

"...So tall..." Kimura said, looking up.

Ritsu showed up on everyone's phones and showed a map, smiling, "I hacked into that hotel's computer, and obtained a blueprint of the interior. The main entranceway and one of the areas on site is heavily secured. It would be impossible to enter without going through the front desk."

She continued, "However, above this cliff, there is one side entrance. Because it seems the landscape doesn't allow for infiltration... there is no security there."

Koro-sensei said, "If you don't want things to go the enemy's way, there is only one option."

" Excluding the ten infected, and two nursing them, all the students capable of moving infiltrate through here. Launch a surprise attack on the top floor, and steal the antidote!!"

Karasuma-sensei spoke after a moment of shock, "...It's too dangerous. Looking at the practiced skill in their method of coercion, you can clearly tell that the enemies are pros."

Koro-sensei replied, "Yes. And furthermore, I cannot protect everyone's safety. It's possible that it would be a better plan to quietly hand me over. It's all up to everyone... and the commander, Karasuma-sensei, what move to make."

Silence filled the tense atmosphere.

"That... sounds.... hard."

Bitch-sensei shouted, "Of course, it's obviously impossible!!"

She pointed at the cliff, "First of all, there's this cliff!! You'll fall to your deaths before even reaching the hotel!!"

Karasuma-sensei said, "Nagisa-san, Kayano-san, I'm sorry, but..." He turned to the students to find them not there.

They were already climbing the cliff, already high up.

"It's just a cliff, so it's a piece of cake. Especially if you compare it to our regular training, right?" Isogai said.

"Right~"

Isogai looked down, "But we've never had training to fight an unknown enemy in an unknown hotel, so Karasuma-sensei, it might be difficult, but we need you to firmly direct us."

"Yeah,those guys trying to screw with us... I'm gonna make sure they get what's comin' to them." Terasaka said.

"As you can see, they are no mere students." Koro-sensei started. "What you have under your command are 14 members of a special unit. Now, you know you're running out of time, right?"

Karasuma-sensei closed his eyes in defeat, and then shouted, "Attention! Our objective is the top of the mountaintop hotel!! The mission will entail a convert infiltration and a successive surprise attack!! As for signals and coordination, we will use those from our usual training!! The only difference this time is our target!!"

"Drill the map into your head for 3 minutes!! We begin operations at 19:50!!"

The class all replied firmly, "Yeah!!"

Nagisa looked at Karma beside her, who was holding her hand to help her up, and gave him a smile. He smiled turned to her and returned her smile.
__________________

Phew, that was kinda a lot... Kinda.

Thanks for reading this chapter~