Chapter 30: Strategy

Welp, back to the story!
____________________

Nagisa's POV

The assassination trip to the southern island is approaching in a week. We've gathered today in order to cram in some training and planning.

Lovro-san, Bitch-sensei's master, has also come to help us.

I aimed at the Koro-sensei balloon and pulled the trigger. "Pop"

"I did it..." I said as I went back to switch with Hayami-san. "Great job, Nagisa!" Kaede said with a smile.

"Thanks. But I only hit three, though..."

She replied, "Still, I can barely hit one!"

"So," Lovro-san started. "Are you positive that Koro-sensei isn't watching us at the moment?"

Karasuma-sensei replied, "Yeah. As we told you, he's taking a vacation at Mt. Everest right now. My subordinates are keeping watch, so there's no doubt about it."

"Very well, keeping the details of your strategy a secret is crucial." Lovro-san said as he put his gloves on.

Okano-san turned to him, "Lovro-san, you're a hitman dealer, right? So for this assassination, will you..."

"No, I won't be sending a pro this time." He said. "Or rather, I can't. Koro-sensei is very susceptible to smell... It would be especially easy for him to sniff out someone outside of your group. It would be difficult to use the same hitman twice, and on top of that... I've already been dealing with another problem."

"Another problem?" Yada-san said.

"A number of promising hitman I had on hand... Suddenly, I can't seem to contact them."

...He can't contact them?

"And so currently, the number of hitmen I can offer is 0. So it would seem to be best for you guys, who are most familiar to him, be the ones to kill him."

We continued our training as Lovro-san held out a paper. I explained to him, "First, we destroy the 7 tentacles as promised. Then without pause, the entire class shoots simultaneously to bring him down."

He pointed at the paper, "I understand that part, but what's this first one here, the 'Psychological Attack'?"

I looked back at him while holding my sniper rifle, "First, we agitate him to slow down his movement. Because when it comes to attacks lacking bloodlust, Koro-sensei has a weakness for them."

A while back, Koro-sensei was picking up porno magazines and reading them," Maehara-kun started. "You can't keep anyone's mouth shut with just an ice cream bar these days!! The whole class will tease the crap out of him!!" He said while his eyes gleamed.

Ah, he's talking about the time where we went bug hunting with Kurahashi-san and the others.

"We've also secured other material to shake him, so first, we use this to corner him." I said as I held my little notepad.

"What a cruel method of assassination." Lovro-san said as he sweat dropped. "So the important part is this simultaneous shooting at the end. Accurate timing and precise aim are essential."

When it comes to shooting, Chiba-kun and Hayami-san definitely tops us all off.

I looked at everyone, who were all going about in their training.

"You should come with me sometime, Nagisa~" Karma-kun's voice rang in my head.

I looked at the forest of trees. "I suppose I could drop by..."