Chapter 4: Peaceful

Hello, Reader!
...
I don't know what else to say.
_________________

Nagisa's POV

We were in sitting in class, learning English with Bitch-sensei.
Seems like we've started liking her. Oh, the class decided to still call her that because we were used to it.

We honestly don't know what happened. Suddenly one day, she came into the room and actually... teached us. Proper English.

Scary, huh?

But, she did tell us to say something... a middle schooler shouldn't say.

'You are incredible in bed.'

Gah! Why did I say it again!?

A blush appeared on my cheeks as I started writing down the answers in my book.

Not to pat myself in the back, but I'm pretty good in English. Of course, not as good as Rio-chan.

I took a glance at Karma-kun who was sitting somewhere behind me.

As I expected, he's sleeping. But, not skipping. How rare...

I don't know why, but lately I feel weird around Karma-kun. My heart and stomach feels weird whenever I'm around him.

I decided to ignore that for now and continue studying.

Karma's POV

It was lunchtime, and I decided to sleep under the tree I used to go almost everyday.

I started walking outside, towards the tree.

When I got there though, Nagisa was lying under it, sleeping peacefully. She had books in her lap, and her pencil still in her hand.

I approached the sleeping girl, and I sat down in front of her.

She looked so peaceful.

Before I knew it, my hands were on her face, brushing away a stray lock of hair.

When I realized what I was doing, I quickly pulled away my hand, blushing.

'I'm blushing!? Wait, why did I do that in the first place!? My hands moved on their own, I swear!'

After I finished flipping out, I heard Nagisa groan a bit. To be honest, I found that.... cute-wait no! Ugghh, what's going on with me!?

I've decided to leave, but when I started walking away, my head looked back. For some reason.

Then, my legs decided, "Nope! You, Mr. have to go over there and sleep next to her!"

But, my mind went, "No! You can sleep in class!"

My legs answered again, "Shut up, mind! You can't tell me what to do!"

And they brought me next to her.

I sat down, and made sure she was still asleep.

I looked at her, and blushed.

After a while, I fell asleep with the blue haired girl.

Rio's POV

I went out of the Teacher's room, after I asked Bitch-sensei about the last English test we got.

I was so close to get full points!!

I sighed, and made my way to class. But, when I looked out the window, I saw Karma walking towards a tree, blushing.

I smirked. 'A blushing Karma!? I've got to see more!!'

I couldn't see too much. The spot he went under wasn't visible through this window.

Note 'this window'.

I went to another window, and I got a side view of him. Wait, it's a them?

I looked to see Karma sleeping next to Nagisa, who was also sleeping.

'Ohh? What do we have here, I wonder~? Our devilish delinquent, sleeping next to our sweet, cute Nagisa?'

I grabbed my phone, and took a picture. Of course, it would be good blackmail material, so there's no way I could pass out on this golden opportunity!

'And he did it by will? It seems like we've got ourselves a lovesick Karma...'

After taking about, I don't know, 50 pictures, I put my phone back in my pocket.

"Ohohohoho! Ohohoho!" I started laughing evily, one arm on my hip, and the other in front of my mouth.

Class was gonna start soon, but I decided not to wake them up. Karma would kill me if I did that.

As I was laughing like an Ojou-sama, I heard a voice, "Um... Nakamura-san? What's wrong? Koro-sensei is already waiting in class." It was Kurahashi.

It seems like she didn't notice them. "Oh, nothing!"

And I walked to class.

This is gonna be soo fun~

__________________

Haha, ha, ha... ha....

I'm sorry, I'm so bad at writing fluff!! Why, me, whyy!?

This is trash, I tell you, trash!!

Ojou-sama: Means "young lady". Usually used for a wealthy and high class female character.

Thanks for reading anyway, bye!