Chapter 20: Talent

Nagisa's POV

Starring today, Takaoka-sensei will be our new PE teacher. But, some actually preferred Karasuma-sensei.

Karma-kun is skipping, like he always does.

"Now then! Along with a complete overhaul of the training program, Class E's schedule also changed," Takaoka-sensei was holding sheets of papers, "Pass this around to everyone."

He handed the papers to Sugaya-kun, who then passed it to others. I soon got a copy, and boy, how I hated what I saw.

The schedule was filled with Training period for the while week, giving only one period to other subjects. The Training even goes on until 9 PM...

"You're... kidding, right?" Fuwa-san said while looking at the piece of paper.

"10 periods..." Isogai-kun said.

I was also shocked, "Training until... 9 PM?"

Takaoka-sensei smiled at us, "This much is a given. I got the Board Chairman's approval, too.

"Just... Hold on a sec! This schedule is impossible!" Maehara-kun stood forward, yelling.

If this is all the time we get to study, our grades will drop!! The Board Chairman knew that when he approved it!!"

Everyone looked down, staying silent.

"We don't have any time for fun, either! There's no way in hell we can do this!!"

In a blink of an eye, Takaoka-sensei grabbed his head and kneed him in the stomach. Maehara-kun screamed in pain, while Takaoka-sensei had a smile on his face.

"It's 'we will', not 'we can't'."

"I told you right? That in this family, I am the father." He threw Maehara-kun to the ground, and Isogai-kun ran up to him.

"Is there any family where the father's orders aren't absolute?"

We all looked at him in silence, hating every moment of it.

"Okay! First up is three sets of 100 squats each! Anyone who wants to quit, feel free to do so. If you do, I'll fill the gap with my authorities."

This guy...

"But, I really don't want to do that. As a father, I don't want to lose even a single one of you!" He began walking behind us.

He grabbed Mimura-kun and Kanzaki-chan, "Let's all save Earth from this crisis as a family. Okay?"

He pat Kanzaki-chan's head, "Alright? You'll follow your father, won't you?"

She became nervous, "W...well, um..." She looked up and smiled, "I don't want to. I'd rather have classes with Karasuma-sensei."

I have a bad feeling about this... Kanzaki-chan!

Suddenly, he punched her in the face, sending her flying. She then landed near Kaede, and Sugino-kun ran to her, "Kanzaki-san!!"

"You guys don't get it at all. 'Yes' is the only thing I should hear from you. If you have a problem with that, then let our fists do the talking, that's your father's forte!"

Karasuma-sensei ran to us, "Stop, Takaoka!!" He bended down to Kanzaki-chan, who was being supported by Kaede, "Are you alright? Is there any pain in the neck?" He asked.

Kanzaki-chan replied weakly, "Karasuma-sensei... I'm okay..."

"What about you, Maehara-kun?"

Maehara-kun was on the ground too, with Isogai-kun, "I... I'm fine..."