Chapter 13: Confession

Nagisa's POV

I sat quietly in my desk. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna confess to Karma-kun today.

"Be brave, Nagisa. Don't panic and get flustered..."

I looked behind me to see if he's in his desk. And sure enough, he's there.

"Okay. You can do this Nagisa..." I took a deep breath and stood up.

I walked to his desk, trying not to look too embarrassed.

He seemed to notice me walking there, and he stood up too.

"Hey, Karma-kun. I-I need to tell you something important." I looked at him, blushing.

"Me too." He replied.

I was surprised to hear that...

As we walked out of the classroom, I noticed Kaede and Rio-chan smiling at me. They mouthed the words "Good luck!"

I smiled at them, mouthing the words "Thank you!" and went outside with Karma-kun.

I lead him to the usual tree, where we would always go to. We stood under it as the wind blew around us.

"So, um..." He started.

"W-wait! L-let me go first..." I was afraid he'll say that he doesn't want to be friends anymore.

"Um... Karma-kun, you've supported me through a lot of things. When I was sad, you would come to cheer me up... When I was in trouble, you would always come to help me. I'm grateful for that." I blushed.

My heart is going crazy...

"S-so... I've finally realized it, this feeling I have. B-but, I can't keep hiding on it." I looked down, not wanting to look at his expression.

"It kinda slipped out yesterday, but I'm still gonna say it."

I took a deep breath.

"Karma-kun, I like you."

After a few moments of silence, I glanced to look at him. He was... smiling.

Slowly, he wrapped his arms around me.

"K-Karma-" I felt my face getting warmer.

"Me too." He cut my words off.

He put his hands on my shoulders, and looks at me in the eyes. "Me too." He repeated.

He was smiling sweetly and blushing, an expression I really loved. I rarely ever see this expression.

A huge smile appeared on my face as I hugged him back.

"Karma-kun!"

He chuckled while putting his hand on the back of my head, "Man, you beat me to it."

We smiled at each other. Oh, the happiness I felt. The aching pain in my chest was gone as I felt Karma-kun's warmth around me.

"Wait, we have to make it official." He looked at me.

He faced me with that signature smirk of his, "Nagisa, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Are you kidding!? Of course I will!!" I instantly answered.

We both laughed as we look each other in the eyes.

Instinctively, we both slowly leaned in until our lips met.

The kiss was chaste and sweet.

It lasted a few moments, before we pulled back for some air, still smiling and blushing.

"Here's hoping for the best~" He said playfully.

"Yeah!"

We walked back to class hand in hand. Was I happy or what?

"So, how are we gonna tell the class about it?" He asked as we walked down the hallway.

I slid the door open, "Well, I'm sure we'll figure it-"

"Congratulations, Karma and Nagisa!!" Everyone in the class was shouting at the same time.

Everyone was all gathered up, there was even Karasuma-sensei and Bitch-sensei.

Me and Karma were both surprised, but was happy anyway.

"Well, seems like they know already." He laughed.

Kaede came up to me and held my hands in hers, "I'm so happy for you, Nagisa!!"

"Thank you, Kaede!"

Rio-chan pointed a finger to Karma-kun, "You better take good care of her! You wouldn't like it if you make her cry!"

Karma-kun rolled his eyes, "I will, don't worry!" Karma-kun said as he rested his head on top of mine.

"I can't believe a guy like you managed to get a girlfriend." Terasaka-kun said teasingly.

Karma-kun stuck his tongue out at him.

Koro-sensei approached them with tears in his eyes, "Congratulations, you two!! Sensei is very proud!"

I smiled, "Koro-sensei!"

He began wiping his tears.

"Make sure you make her happy, Karma-kun!"

Karma-kun wrapped his arms around my neck from behind me, "Don't worry, I definitely will."

"Snap!"

Rio-chan smirked, "Hehe~ Do you really think I would miss a special moment like this?" She said as she held her phone up to us, showing other photos of me and Karma-kun under the tree, hugging.

My face went red, "Rio-chaan!!"

The class was filled with laughter.

Man, was this an eventful day. Nevertheless, I'm still very happy about what happened.

I smiled as Karma kissed my forehead. What does the future bring us, I wonder?
___________________

Woo!! They're datiing!! Yaay!

Don't worry, this isn't the last chapter. I plan on making more. Yay, more Karmagisa!

See you next chapter, bye~