Chapter 32: Assassination

Nagisa's POV

"First, we will have you enjoy a movie edited by Mimura," Isogai-kun said as he pointed to the TV. "Then, the 7 winners of the exam will destroy your tentacles. And that'll be the signal for everyone to start the assassination. Is that alright with you, Koro-sensei?"

"Nurufufu, very well." Koro-sensei answered.

Sugaya-kun pat Mimura-kun's shoulder, "Nice work setting everything up, Mimura."

"It was tough, man. I was still editing while everyone was eating."

The hut is completely surrounded by water. We've also mixed anti-sensei material into the walls and windows as well. So trying to escape is risky.

"Koro-sensei, I need to do a body check first," I said. I started checking his body, "Even if the area's surrounded by water, if you're hiding that swimming suit of yours, you could easily run away."

"How cautious of you. I wouldn't resort to such tricks, though." He replied.

After I was done checking him, he sat down on the bench in front of the TV.

"Is everyone ready? I look forward to everyone giving it their all in this assassination. I couldn't be any more excited to witness this." He said.

"Don't hold back now. Come at me with a bang."

Okajima-kun turned the lights off, "No need to tell us twice. We're gonna start now, Koro-sensei."

The movie began, and I proceeded to go out of the hut with Karma-kun, Kaede and a few other people.

The movie was about Koro-sensei doing stuff that he shouldn't be doing. Like making his duplicates line up to get free tissues and then making them into karaage, for example. Or him dressing up as a woman in an all-you can-eat desserts for women only.

The movie will go on for an hour.

-An hour later-

"Dead... Your teacher has already died..." Koro-sensei said as he leaned back on the bench with no strength whatsoever.

The movie was showing a "The End" screen, "Now then, we had you join us watching this prize-winning movie, but isn't there something you haven't noticed yet, Koro-sensei?"

Koro-sensei looked down, and saw seawater flooding the hut. The tide rose.

The 7 winners of the exam all got up. Terasaka-kun said with a smirk, "We haven't done anything yet. Maybe someone shortened the support beams under the hut."

"After getting seasick, being embarrassed, and taking in seawater, you've become pretty sluggish, haven't you?" Rio-chan said.

They all shot the 7 tentacles at the same time. That's our cue.

The walls of the hut broke down, and 9 students launched into the air using fly boards, creating a cage of water around him.

"Yeah, yeah! Jump up and down even more! Make sure he can't escape from below!" Kurahashi-san said to the dolphins, who were currently jumping in and out of the water.

The students outside of the water cage, me included, all turned on our water hoses and aimed around the cage.

Koro-sensei is weak to sudden changes in the environment! From a wooden hit to a cage of water!! With his weakened tentacles, we confuse him and further reduce his reaction time!!

Ritsu deployed her guns, "I shall commence shooting. Aligning spherical area of 1 meter surrounding Koro-sensei."

Koro-sensei is extremely keen to attacks aimed directly at him. So, we'll make sure we don't actually aim for him in our simultaneous shooting. We create a barrage, and seal off his escape route...

Chiba-kun and Hayami-san came out of the water and aimed at him. Our 2 closers.

On land, we placed 2 dummies saturated with their scent, while the real 2 were underwater this whole time. The scent of those 2, the sound of their gun firing, the water will erase it all.

Chiba-kun and Hayami-san pulled their triggers.

That night, Koro-sensei's whole body, shot off with a flash of light.
___________________

This isn't much of a cliffhanger, since probably most of you knows what's about to happen. XD I'm sorry there was no Karmagisa romance here! > <

Thanks for reading it anyway!