"Yes Mrs.Newmort?"I kindly asked and she gesture me to sit.I sat on the chair infront of her and my mind tried to think what i did wrong.But of course,i got nothing.I don't think i did something wrong..

"Did i do something wrong?"I questioned and she shook her head.

"Relax.You're not in trouble.I just have a question for you."She said and i let out a sigh of relief.

"Yeah..okay.."I replied and she took a deep breath before asking me.

"What are you to Hongbin?"She asked me and i tensed a bit.There's no way she knew right?

"A....friend."I quietly replied.

"A close one?Because he's the one who registered you to this school...and i see you kids are always together."She said and my curiousity grows.What is she trying to say?

"Yeah..you can say that.What are you trying to say Mrs.Newmort?"I asked and she sighed.

"I,as the principle,it's my duty to look out for students,especially for new students.When you first came in to my office,you are such a lovely kid.But now,you caused quite a lot of trouble already.You skipped school and classes,and you just caused a trouble.But i don't really mind that because your grades are...quite good.But then i thought of something,i think that Hongbin and his friends gave you bad influence."She concluded and my eyes widen.Okay...i did skipped some classes....that's because Hongbin told me to.I never realize how Hongbin really influenced me until she said it.

"What are you trying to say?"I questioned after a few minutes of thinking.

"I think that,you need to stay away from Hongbin."She said to me and i mentally growled at her.

Who the hell is she to tell me that?!

"I'm so sorry i don't think i could do that."I said,trying to be nice while inside,i just wanna walk out of this room and never talk to her again.

"I knew you would say that.But for your own sake,it's better for you to stay away from him.People like him and his friends are giving you bad influence for your future."She said and i sighed while rubbing my forehead.Trying my best to stay calm.

"Can i please go now?"I asked and she sighed but nodded anyway.

"Yes you can go now.And please,think of my words carefully."She said when i'm just an inch away from the door.

"Thank you Mrs.Newmort.I will think about it."I said,completely lying and slammed the door shut.

I sighed and lean my back against the wall.Come to think of that...my life did changed a lot since i met Hongbin.

And for me,it's actually a good thing.I finally learnt that there's a second chance for me.Even though my past is a bit...messy,but i have a second chance.

My mind suddenly drifted off to the past and a single tear rolled down my cheeks,which i made no attempt to wipe it.

My thoughts were cut off when i heard loud footsteps coming from my right.Without any warning,i feel large hands grabbing my shoulder and i yelped.But then i relax a bit when i see it's only Hongbin.

"Hyuk?Are you okay?Why are you crying?"He asked.Shit.

Just as i was about to open my mouth,he continued talking.

"Is it Mrs.Newmort?What did she tell you?"He growled while releasing his hands from my shoulders.

"Nooo!And she just asked me about how i'm doing in my class.And yeah i'm okay."I said as i wiped the tears that manages to escaped.