My face masked in horror at the mess i made.He basically looked like he just take a bath while i'm basically shaking in fear.I did not meant to do that!

With his hair covering his eyes,he looked up to me.I expect him to be angry or something but i was caught off guard when he just smirked and suddenly i feel something cold running down from my hair,face then reaches my shirt.

"AAAA!"I yelped when i realize he did the same thing as i did to him while he is laughing like a mad man infront of me.

"You look like a drenched rat."He commented while flipping his hair and i growl.

"You look the same."I replied and he smirked.

"Drenched or not,i'm still handsome and hot and sexy and..."He continued listing while i rolled my eyes.But can't argue with him,he's right.

With the water drenching his white shirt,you can basically see his abs through the shirt already.Suddenly i saw the others walking straight at us and they widen their eyes once they are infront of us.

"Are you guys doing that kinky water play or?"Ken asked and i sighed at him.Why is his mind always about...that kind of stuffs?

"He started it!"I exclaimed childishly and Hongbin smiled innocently at me.

"Hey Ken!"Hongbin exclaimed and then Ken turned his head from me to Hongbin.Just as Ken turned his head,Hongbin grabbed another bottled and sprayed a little amount of water at his face.

Why is he so childish....

"YAH!"Ken replied as he sprayed his bottle to Hongbin as well.

Then the water battle starts.....with the four of us keeps on spraying water at each other while N and Leo are enjoying their lunch.Suddenly just as i was about to get revenge on Ravi...i heard someone called for us.

"THE FOUR OF YOU BETTER GET INSIDE MY OFFICE NOW BEFORE I DRAGGED YOU ALL BY MYSELF."The principal of the school somehow is behind us when she said it.

The four of us widen our eyes and then dropped the bottles in our hands.N and Leo pretends that they don't even know us and they tried to hide their little smirk but i can see them clearly.

"Shit...."Ravi mumbled while the principle made a gesture for us to follow her.

We followed her quietly,ignoring the other students look at us weirdly.I feel so ashamed while the others just look normal.

Finally we arrived at the principle's office and i shiver when the cold air hits my skin.I swear if i got a flu i'm gonna kill Hongbin.

"Do i even wanna know why are you kids playing water?In the canteen?"Mrs.Newmort asked and i just looked down while the others are grinning.

"And you,Mr Sanghyuk,as a new student here,i expect you to be better than this."She called me and i immediately look at her.I played with my fingers nervously while the others are basically smirking at me.

Such good friends they are...

"I don't tolerate this kind of behaviour,the four of you are going to be cleaning the canteen today as the consequence of your childish behaviour."She said and the four of us immediately widen our eyes.No way!

"What?That's totally unfair!"Ken argued and the principal rolled her eyes at us.

"Or i should just extend it..."She said and Ravi immediately argued.

"No that's fine.So shall we start?"He suggest and all of us sighed but nodded.

"Mr.Sanghyuk,i need to talk to you.Privately."She said once i'm just an inch away from the door.I look at her weirdly but nodded anyway.The others went outside first and closed the door.