Happiness or Sadness ?

The long awaited day has arrived.

'YOONMIN & HYE YOUNG'

Our wedding day is here. After six years together, we will finally getting married. Mom wasn't here yet because she told me that they'll be here in five minutes.

"Yah, Jeongguk-ah. Please put it softly." I looked at him as he's busy placing the foundation on my skin.

"I'm sorry, Ice Princess. I always do it this hard. Wasn't it weird because I'm placing the foundation instead of the girls ?"

"Do I look like a person who had a girl friend ? I only have all of you to help me.." I pouted.

Jeongguk grinned. "Awh, don't pout like that~ You look so cute when you do that. Suga hung is so lucky to have you as his wife."

I hit his arm. "I dare you say that in front of Daniellla. "

"Ah, If I told her that she'll rip me into pieces. Well, you know her right ? That makes me love her more. Agressive~"

"Eww..you're such a pervert.."

"But I'm not that pervert~ Chimchim is worst than me especially when he turned 20 this year."

I chuckled. All of us agreed that Chimchim is the most pervert among us. "Please continue your work Googie-ah~"

"Ne~" He smiles.

..........

"Hyung ! Your coat !"  Chimchim yelled.

"Ah! Gomawo Chimchim." He thank him as he wear the coat, hurriedly.

"Hyung, where are you rushing to ?"

"I'm already late."

"Late for what ?"

"To fetch and greet Kai's family. They must've been waiting for me."

"Don't worry about that."

"What do you mean ?"

"Tae hyung has went to the airport about 10 minutes ago."

"What ?! Tae did ?!"

"Yes. Why did you look so shocked ?"

"Of course ! You know about their relationship with him, right ? Ever since they came here last week, Kai's mom especially hate him so much."

"He said that he'll take care of that, so don't worry okay hyung." Chimchim smiled. Suga hyung looks so confused but he don't bother saying anything. "I hope he didn't do any stupid things there.."

.........

Everyone has arrived. They waited for Suga hyung and didn't expect to see Tae, there. Tae waved at them but none of them looked at him. Tae rush to them.

"Juseonghamnida..For being so rude those days. I promise I won't do it again. Really."

They stared at him coldly. Yoojung eonnie suddenly step forward.