Little Secret

I try to open my eyes..slowly. "Hoho?.."

"T..Tae.."

"Hoho! You've awake!"

"Where am I ?.." I asked.Tae suddenly placed his index finger on my lips. "Shh~ Don't say anything yet. You need to rest more."

I look at him and nod. He breath heavily.

"About last night..I'm sorry, on behalf of my brother. I know you're still confused with the things that happened so I'll explain it to you." He took a deep breath and sat beside me on the bed.

"I don't know if you still remember me or not but I'm one of your old classmates before you moved out from Korea 5 years ago. The year when The legendary Kaiho was born. I was there all the time during the chaos."

My eyes widen. "You were there ?! How can I can't remember you at all." I rubbed my neck. He just smile.

"Of course you don't remember me because we never talk before this. You are so talkative and popular before while I'm just a nerd boy who had a secret crush for that girl but never had the courage to talk to her." He lowered his head and smirked. I try recall all my classmates during that year.

~Achoo!~ "Ah,sorry. It is so cold here." He cover his nose and mouth with his hand. He chuckled a little.

"That pose..looks familiar..Ah !"

I finally realised who is he after he covered his nose and mouth with his hands when he sneezed just now. "Wait. Are you that boy who always covered half of his face when I look at him ?"

He laughed. "So that means you also wore glasses before ?" He nodded with a smile formed on his lips. "I'm glad that you actually remember me."

I smiled back. His smile suddenly faded.

"You should't do that back then. Beating them up because they bullied your friend. I'm sure you know that it's wrong to use your Taekwondo and Karate skills towards the students because it could cause death especially when you're the best student in both." He stared at me. I lowered my head and smile.

"I know I was wrong. I should't believe that cheater. I really regret it after I was kicked out from house by own mom.." Tae's expression shows that he didn't believe what I just told him.

"Right after I was released from jail because I beat up a guy at the train station..my mom slapped me and told me to get lost. She said that I'm such a burden to her and dad..especially after what your brother did to..my brother. All the blame was on me although I was..I just.."

I feel tears flowing through my cheeks as I try to continue talking. Tae grab my head and placed it on his chest. "Just cry. I know it's hard for you to endure all these pain by yourself." He patted my head softly. I sobbed.

"By the way,my brother has been caught last night and he is at a place where he belongs to,so you don't need to worry about him anymore." He smiled brightly.

"Thanks Tae" I looked up to him with my red eyes.

He laughed. "You're welcome Hoho. How about an ice-cream ? I'll treat your friends outside too."

"They're here too ?!" I asked with shock. He nodded.

"They came this morning to visit you but I told them to wait outside first since I had something to discuss with you. Except... for that guy who told me you are his girlfriend,he stayed since last night and he looked so worried. Sorry,I should've told you sooner."

"Suga hyung.."

"Wait up. I'll go ask the doctor and call them in."

I nodded.
.....................

"NOONA!" Chimchim screamed and ran towards me.

He held my hands. "Noona are you okay ?! I saw you fainted last night and was so worried."

"We all are so worried of you." Suga hyung looked at me. He still didn't change his cloth because he's been waiting for me since last night.

I smiled at them. "Of course I am. I think I could be discard soon."

Jin hyung and Hobie only smiled back at me while Suga Hyung looks like he was lost in own world.

"Wah! That's a great!" He gave me a teddy hug. I admit that it makes me feel much better. "Thanks Chimchimie~"

"I can do everything when it comes to Noona." His eye smile is totally one of the most beautiful things I've seen in my life.

"Kai! Let's go! Guys, let's have some Ice cream, it's on me." Tae smiled at them. They were so excited especially Chimchim.

It feels good to see all of us smiling like this again. Suga hung help me to get up from bed. I wonder why he looks a bit gloomy today.

"Hyung-ah.. Are you okay ? Are you mad at me or something ?"

"I'm fine. It's nothing."

"Don't lie to me. I know there is something that you're hiding from me. I could feel it."

He squint his nose and shook his head. "Ah he is so cute!"

"Now stop asking me questions and let's go." He grab my hand and placed it in his pocket along with his'. My face suddenly felt like it's on fire.

"Erm..Hyung.. Why did you put my hand there ?"

"Because I don't want anybody to hold your hands instead of me. You're mine. Keep that in mind."

I seriously can't hold it anymore. My face turned red as cherries and I'm so speechless. "I love you Hyung. I really hope I could tell you that.."

I smiled like an idiot as I think of Suga Hyung's answer just now.
...............

Guys! Tomorrow is our last day of trial exam! *party~*
By the way, feel free to share your opinions ^^

~ Wina