A trip to Korea

"Guys!! I have a good news for all of us!" Hobie shouted as he came into the cafe after having a deep conversation with his father on the phone.

"What is it" Jin hyung asked him.

"Good news! My dad just talked to me about a family ceremony that will be held this weekend at Korea!"

"Hyung..what does that have to do with us ?"

"Please..shh..listen.*he placed his index finger on Chimchim's lips* My dad wants me to attend that ceremony and he wants me to bring my friends with me which is you guys!"

We are so shocked that we can't say a word. "Is this for real?!" Jin hyung asked him. He still can't believe what Hobie just told us, basically all of us.

"Yes!" He shouted and raised both of his hands.

"Wooah.." We shouted and screamed out loud. They were so happy and excited because they will finally visit their hometown after years. They even told manager-nim about it. He'll close the cafe for a week and went for a vacation. He is swag isn't he~

"So when is the flight ?" I asked Hobie

"In 2 days so start packing now!"

We nodded happily.

I've asked permission from the principal yesterday and he let us go but only for a week. I agreed with the condition given. "Ah..Korea..I wonder how is it actually..maybe I can met some famous people. Kyaa~" I can barely sleep last night because of the excitement.

We met up at the airport. Hobie is wearing a long sleeved shirt with vest, shorts and a pair of sneakers while Chimchim wore a white cap, cream sweatshirt with a black jeans ripped at the knee, sunglasses and a boots.

Jin hyung is a very simple person, he just wore a pink plain t-shirt, ripped jeans and sandals while I'm wearing a brown jacket, black sleeveless shirt, denim jeans and my beloved black boots.

Chimchim is riding his luggage..again. He never change. Basically still a cutie. Hobie stared at him and smiled.

"We need to leave him." He said while pointing at Chimchim. We burst of laughter.It's our first time going for a vacation together. While we are walking a guy with a red huddie and his white cap covering his face come to us. I look at him suspiciously.

"Suga hyung! You're here!" Hobie shouted at that suspicious guy who turned out to be Suga hyung.

Suga hyung pushed back his hud and smile at Hobie. All of us didn't expect Suga hyung to come along with us.

After 10 hours ~

I look through the window and the first thing I saw was the Incheon Airport. We have arrived in South Korea!

I shook Hobie's hand softly. "Hey, Hobie! Wake up, we've arrived in Seoul!" Hobie yawns a few times before he opened his eyes.

"Oh, we did ?" He is rubbing his puffy eyes. "Yes, look!" I pointed at the airport. He smiled.

"But now we're in Incheon not Seoul~"

"Fine, Incheon." I rolled eye.

"Noona~ do you sleep ?~" Chimchim asked me from behind.

I turned my head. "Nope. I can't sleep~" I smiled at him. He smiled back and yawns softly. I chuckled.

"I miss Korea so much! Can we visit Busan, Hobie hyung ?"

"Hmm..I'm not sure about that. Sorry Chimchim~"

"Oh..okay..by the way Noona, it's your first time right ?"

"Yup" I nodded.

"Guys! Since its her first time how about we took her to eat.."

"HANWOO!"

"Nice idea, I'll ask my dad about it and lets have the most expensive hanwoo together tonight."

"Yey!" We shouted of joy.

As we arrived in front of the Incheon Airport, we saw 2 Mercedes-Benz and one of the driver is holding Hobie's name waiting for us. Our jaw dropped.

"Its my dad's cars. Hop in." Hobie smiled.

We nodded. Me,Hobie and Jin hyung ride the first car while Suga hyung and Chimchim ride the second car. I hope they'll be just fine. After about 35 minutes, the car stopped in front of a big mansion located in Seoul. I guess it's Hobie's.

"Come in."

Hobie welcomed us to his mansion. He showed us our bedrooms which is thrice bigger than my bedroom. Because of the size, Suga hyung will be sharing room with Jin hyung while Chimchim and I will be in an another room.

"Noona, Hobie hyung's house is big isn't it" He asked as he lay on the bed. I nodded.

I took off my jacket and my boots leaving only a black sleeveless shirt and jeans on. I sat on the bed and stretch my hands n neck.

Chimchim glanced at me while bitting his lower lips. He grinned. He get up and sat beside me. I looked at him.

"Noona, I noticed something." His voice sounded so serious and he come closer to me.

"W-what is it ?" I gulped.

He grabbed both of my arms and pointed at some old scars and bruises. "Where did you get all this ?!" He looked at me.

I sighed. "Its from some..old fights. Its nothing." I pull my arms, grab the towel and get into the bathroom."

"I'm going to take a shower!" I shouted through the bathroom.

Chimchim grined and come closer to the bathroom.

"Don't even try you perverted kid."

He chuckled. "Okay noona~"

Sorry if it's not good..I'm so dumbfounded rn~
Got any idea~? Btw thanks for reading!!^^~♥