Now or Never

"Mom, please listen to me. Don't you think it's too much for you to decide who's I'm going to marry ? I mean all these years you abandoned me and after we met again you suddenly ask me to marry with my friend.."

She glanced. "I have don't think so. I'm still your mom."

"But please.. It's about my future."

"I don't want to hear anything." She stares at me.

I clenched my fist. "It's always you. You decide everything that I have to do. I..just hate when you do that."

"Don't be rude. I'm your mom."

"Mom! You're my MOM ! That's why I still don't so stupid things that I had in mind. If you're not my mom I'll.." I stopped.

"Kill me ? Beat me ? You..never change. Still that wild girl 10 years ago. I thought leaving you alone will help you learn about life but..I'm wrong. You disappointed me, Park Hye Young."

She smirked and leave me alone, standing like a statue. When I think about it , it all started from me. All of it.

"Mom, wait. What can I do for you to forgive me ?.." I look up at her.

She speak with her back facing me. "Marry Tae." Mom walks away.

I breath in and out, trying to control my breath. The tears I've hold in my eyes starts to roll off. I kneeled in the room. My face starts to heats up. The hurtful feeling to breath..

Tae suddenly opens the door and saw me kneeling on the floor with rivers flowing out my eyes.

"Tae..mom..I.."

Before I could finish my last sentence , he rushed to me and held me tight in his embrace. He pats my head softly.

"Don't think about it now. Just calm yourself first. No matter what happens, I will always be by your side." He whispers softly to my ears.

I lean closer to him. "Thank you. For taking care of me, all these years."

"No worries. I think of an idea.."

I stopped crying at start looking into his eyes. "What is it ?"

"I'll..introduce Suga hyung to her without saying that he's your boyfriend or even knows you. What Suga hyung needs to do is to take her heart while I.."

"What will you do ?"

"Be a troublemaker." He look up.

"What ?! You can't do that. Everyone will hate you."

"Well, that's the idea after all. Suga hyung have to control his temper and I'll cause trouble as long as they're here."

"You..willing to do it just for me ?"

"Of course. Chingu."

"Thank you so much. I don't know how would I repay all your kindness."

"You don't even need to." He smiles. I smile back and contact Suga hyung.

.......

"Nice to meet you. I'm Yoonmin." Suga hyung bows to my mom.

Tae just stands there while leaning to the wall. It's rude to do that especially in front of the elders.

"Done ? Let's go in. I want you to introduce you to my friend. This is Hye Young."

"Nice to meet you Yoonmin." I smiles at him. Seeing his face again makes me so happy. I want to hug him tight right now.

"Nice to meet you too. Hye Young." He smiled back.

"That's so formal of you. I'm going to watch the television." Tae glanced and sat comfortably with one of his legs on the sofa. Mom just look at his actions without saying anything. She walks away.

I winked at Tae. He smiles and put his leg back down. When I'm about to walk towards Tae, a warm body wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"Miss me ~?"

"How could I don't. How's work ?" I ask him.

He breath out. "Tiresome~ Especially when you're not there."

"These goes the cheesy lines again." I smiles.

"Ah, quit it both of you. If somebody saw both of you like this, our plan will fail." Tae said.

Our smile faded. Our relationship depends on mom's decision and our acting. Tae really did a great job.

Jinjin oppa and his family were out for a whole day because they went for sightseeing around New York.

.........

Three days, two nights. Tae has became a total rude guy. He intrupt mom's conversation , splits coffee on her dress and just say 'sorry' , ignore her , glanced at her when she called and a lot more. Just as what planned, mom called me to her room.

"Mom, is there something wrong ?"

"It's about that Tae."

"Oh..my future husband. What's wrong with him now ?"

"I think I miss thought of him. A rude guy like him don't deserve my daughter."

I feel like asking my mom to repeat what she just said about him. "S..so, do you want us to break up ?"

"Yes. Instead, I want you to marry Yoonmin. Go and tell Tae to get lost. I don't want to see his face again." I want scream so hard when I heard about marring Suga hyung.

"No objection ?" Mom asked. I shook my head.

"Well, that guys is a nice guy and since that's the only way for you to forgive me, I'll agree." I said with a low tone.

"Glad to hear that. We'll do the ceremony next week here. I'll head back to Busan today with Jinwoo and Yoojung."

"Oh, I'll send you then." I told her.

"With that guy's car ? No, thanks." She glanced.

"So..This means that you'll forgive me ?"

"On the day you marry Yoonmin.. I'll forgive you."

"Thank you mom." I said. She just keep silent. When I head out, I heard that mom is coughing and it's not a normal cough sound. I started to feel a bit worry.

In the end, the plan is a huge success. I ran towards both of them and held them tight.

"We made it boys!"

Their expression changed immediately after they heard that. We cheer quietly.

.........

Happy news for all of you~ The next chapter is the last chapter~ Wohoo~♥

I think of starting a new book in 2017 ( just to tell in advance )  Please anticipate the next chapter~