Why Did You..

"L..let me take you to the car."

I lead them to Tae's car. My mom doesn't even look at me when we're walking. I open the door and signaling them to get into the car while I sat at the  front seat besides Tae. The only sound I could hear right now is Minhyuk's toy breaking the silence. Every seconds that passed when I'm in the car is super quiet.

"S..so.. Welcome to New York. I'm Hoho's friend, Tae. Nice know and meet you auntie, noona and hyung."

"Thank you for the welcome.. Tae..right ?"

"Yes you're right noona~"

Yoojung eonnie smiled. Minhyuk shakes his toy as hard as he could and giggles cutely.

"You are such a hyper little boy are you ~ What's his name ?" Tae asked them. 

"Minhyuk. Park Min Hyuk." Jinjin oppa answered. 

"Ah..Minhyuk. Be a good son, okay ? Don't forget this hyung when you grow up." He pointed his cheeks.

The last sentence made everyone laugh except for one person..

"Aunty, are you fine with the noises ?" It became awkward for awhile. "Aunty ?" He keep glancing at mom but she doesn't says anything.

Suddenly mom glanced at Tae and answered, "Gwenchana." She then continue looking at the city view through the window. I was shocked, in fact everyone were.

"It's great to know that. Oh yeah, I'll stay with all of you because I won't go to work for three days so I could help Hoho to take care of everyone."

"You've worked ? At such a young age ?"

"Haha,It's actually my dad's company so~ yeah~ but I also worked as a free part timer at a cafe."

"I see. What kind of cafe ?"

"D'Papillon Cafe. Hoho also works there but she's a full timer waitress since we've graduated from school."

"Hoyeon ? Waitress ?"

"Wait. She didn't tell you, hyung ?"

"She told me that she work but she didn't tell me that she's working as a waitress. Hoyeon-ssi.." Jinjin oppa stared at me. I shrink on my seat.

"OUH.." He said that and look at my pale face then look back at the road. I don't have the courage to say anything. 

"I'm doomed."

.............

"I'll make some coffee. Have a seat. Tae ! Do you need some help ?"

"No I'm fine !" He showed a thumbs up. I smile and proceed to the kitchen. 

"Just make yourself comfortable."

"Em..thanks for the drink, Hoyeon-ssi."

"No problem."

Tae come in and sat on a chair that is facing mom. He take a sip.

"Wah ! It has improved~ Better than the last time." He giggles.

"Shut up." I gave him a glare.

He just keep smiling. "Aunty, why didn't you try this ? Its pretty good."

"I don't  like coffee."

"Oh, but you should try it at least a sip. It taste great. Trust me, aunty."

SHE DID IT. SHE DRANK THE COFFEE. "What on world just happen ?!"

"So ?"

"Gwenchana. Not as bad as what I thought."