Surprise

It was a great night and we were both sleeping so soundly. I was having a nice dream until this one human creature slammed the door and shouted,

"GOOD MORNING CHINGU ! Wake up now!" It was so loud! I feel like my ears are going to rip..

"Yah,stop shouting Hobie..five minutes more.." I said as I lifted up the blanket higher covering all my face. Chimchim can't stand it anymore, he went straight to the bathroom.

"There's no such things as five minutes more! Wake up! NOW!" He screamed right to my ears.

"Oh My God! That was so loud!" I shouted and stared at Hobie.

"I've told u to wake up nicely but..hmm~" He lifted his shoulder and walked away.

"That chingu..Ah Jinja!"

          Hyung's Room        

"Hyung,can you help me ?"

"Oh,sure. What is it ?"

"Please wake Suga hyung up.."

"Why should I..isn't it's your job to do it ?"

"Actually..last time I woke him up, I end up being cursed. A lot. I feel so useless and ruined"

Jin hyung chuckled. "Okay I'll do that. You can count on me."

Hobie's eyes are sparkling. "Thanks hyung. Love you so much." He ran away as Jin hyung going to wake Suga hyung up.

"Suga..wake up." He shook Suga hyung's body.Suga hyung slightly open his eyes.

"Shut the fuck up.." He then continue his sleep. Jin hyung froze.

One of the maids come to us," The breakfast is ready." She serves us the omelet with bread. It smells so good~ The golden cooked omelet looks so delicious! Although we're at Korea,in this house they doesn't serve any Korean meals.."I wish I could eat Bibimbap right now."

"Eat!~" Chimchim raised his hands but I stop him from eating.

"Wait. Where is Suga hyung ?" I looked around.

"I'm here." Suga hyung answered as he is walking to the dining table.

"Wah, you're late again today, hyung~" Chimchim teased Suga hyung. Suga hyung stared at him for a few seconds and decided ignore him.

"Enjoy the meal guys. Today is going to be a big day for me and my family." Hobie smiled brightly. We nodded and start eating.

"By the way Hobie hyung, I haven't met your parents ever since we came here. Where are they ?"

Hobie looked up at Chimchim. "They're working during the day and home during midnight so that's why you never met them."

"So have you met them since we came here ?" As Chimchim asked Hobie that question,Hobie's smile fadded. "No,not yet.."

"Oh..sorry." Chimchim lowered his head. "Its nothing. I can see them tonight anyways. I'm with you guys now and that makes me happy enough." He smiles sweetly.

Things get silent for a few minutes. Everyone is eating so silently that we could only hear fork and spoon's sound.

"I really envy him. His relationship with his parents wasn't going so well..yet he can still smile like nothing happen. What a gift." I sighed and continue eating.