The Memories

"Tae.." My gaze was glued at him.

"Hoho!" He pull me into his embrace as soon as he recognise me. He hug me tight and without I even realise,tears going down through my chubby cheeks. "Tae..I finally get to see you again..I miss you so much..babo."

"I miss you so much more.." He smiled and look into my eyes. He closed his eyes and lowered his head towards mine. He gave a peck on my lips. "That's because you make me waited for too long." I blushed. I didn't expect this to happen.

I just realised that Chimchim is looking at us with his eyes widden. I know he was so shocked since he never met or even know anything about Tae. I soon facing Chimchim instead of Tae. "Chimchim.."

"Noona..who is he ?" He asked while pointing at Tae. His voice sounded so serious.

"I can explain it..okay. He is my old friend and his name is Kim Taekook. We're just friends."

"Friends..what kind of friends..would do that.." He raised his eyebrow. I raised my shoulder. "I don't know.."

Tae answered,"That's because I love her." He doesn't even hesitate. Tae's word makes both of us shocked. He lowered his body so he could see my face clearly. He smile and patted my head softly. Our face were so close to each other. At that moment, Suga hyung appeared out of nowhere and push Tae away from me.

"What are you doing with my girlfriend ?!" He raised his voice and caught some attention from the crowd. He grab Tae's collar and stared at Tae's eyes sharply as if he going to kill him. I stunned. "G..girlfriend ?.."

Tae smirked. "Your girlfriend ? Don't worry. We are just friends." He easily shove Suga hyung aside since he is taller.

Tae walked pass me but he did whisper something to my ears before he leave. "Is it true that you guys are just friends ? Did he do something to you before I arrive here ?" Suga hyung asked and he sounded so worried.

I shook my head. Chimchim glanced at me for a while. He hesitate at first but then he shook head when Suga hyung glanced at him. I'm so thankful that he kept it as a secret.
.....................

"What takes you guys so long ?" Jin hyung asked both of us. We don't even say a word.

Hobie sighed. "Anyway..glad you make it on time. We'll start the ceremony now."

I whisper to Chimchim, "Thank you." He smiled.

I was informed, there are five families that will join us today. They will introduce the representative of each family. "Jeon Jungguk..why is he here.." I sighed. I thought Kim's family will be Tae but I'm completely wrong.

"Please welcome from the Kim's family, KIM NAMJOON."

It's a name that I don't ever want to hear ever again. The one who makes my life upside down...I take a glance at him and a smirk appeared on his lips as we accidently make an eye contact with each other.

"Look who we got here. The greatest fighter ever or should I say a former fighter who is actually a total loser, Kaiho-ssi. Nice to meet you again." He grinned.

"I'm not Kaiho anymore. It's just Kai. By the way, I don't want to fight here so let's just pretend that we never know each other and move on with the past." I stared at him fiercely.

He chuckled. "It's you who should move on. Remember what i told you." He said and walk away leaving me with a fired up fist.

A body approach me and without any hesitation I punched that human being but I just realise that it's actually Tae. He is kneeling with both of his hands on his belly. I gasped.

"Tete! Oh my I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that.."

He told me to help him get up since he can't do it by himself. I took him to the nearest couch and let him rest. I stood up to take an ice bag for him but he hold my wrist tight so I couldn't go anywhere.

"Don't leave me again..Please, I need to ask you something important." His voice changed a bit. I probably have punch him so hard. I nodded and sit next to him.

"So Kai..I need an answer. I'm sure you still remember that."

I sighed and look into his sparkling eyes before I answer him. I took a deep breath.. "I..I'm sorry but I.."

He placed his index finger on my lips. He pat my hair and smiled. "Its okay. I've told you that whatever your decision is, I will accept it so friends ?~" He took his right hand out.

Instead of a handshake, I hug him tight and whisper to his ear, "Thank you so much, chingu." He smiled and laugh with both hands still on his tummy. We talk about the old memories that we had together and also what we've been doing this two years.

"I almost forgot about it. How are they now ? Your parents."

"Oh, gladly they made it. The surgery was a success and I'm not the only one who will take care of them because my brother had return to Korea recently," He smiled. I never knew that he had a brother.

"Really ? Who is he ?" I asked him.

"I am." A voice answered me from behind. "Hyung!" Tae get up and ran towards his brother.

"Namjoon hyung,she is my friend. The one I told you about." He said,pointing at me. I put on a fake smile.

"She..really doesn't change after all these years." He smiled at Tae.
"She looks familiar with one of my friends' face but I don't think I've saw her before."

"Oh..That's great hyung." Tae smiled at his brother.

"I think we should join the others inside the hall."

"Sure,let's go~" Tae smiled brightly to both of us. I decided to find Hobie and the others. "Where are they ?" I mumble to myself.

.................