Happiness

Yesterday was really..unimaginable. I kept thinking about things that happen yesterday.
"Is it true ? I have a friend now ? Seriously..that guy..Taekook.."
I'm walking to school..the weather is cold and windy today. I'm looking at the big blue sky with a heavy heart.
"I hope nothing bad will happen today..hope so.."

Taekook : Hello Kai.*smiles widely* Good morning.
Kai : *startled* oh you..
Taekook : What are you thinking of ?
Kai : None of your business..don't walk beside me.
Taekook : We're friends now. I should know that. Why can't i walk with you ? We're going to the same class after all.
Kai : That does'nt mean that you have to know every single thing that I do. Also,i don't want people to start bashing me because you're so popular especially among the girls. You know that.
Taekook : *laughing hard*
Kai : What the heck is wrong with you.. What so funny ? *staring*
Taekook : It just..funny..*smiling*
Kai : What ??
Taekook :Come on,we'll be late if you keep dreaming like that. *grab Kai's hand and starts running*
Kai : hey !

"What is this feeling.. For the first time in 2 years. I felt so happy. I'm smiling brightly. I can't stop looking at him.Taekook.."

Taekook : Hahah *smiling* Wow ! Thats so refreshing ! We should do this every morning. What do you think ? *looking at Kai*
Kai : Gosh..i'm so tired. I think I'll die faster like this..
Taekook : Don't say that.. There are so many things that i want to know about you because you're so secretive so you can't die yet. *smiles brightly*
Kai : *give a cold stare* Taekook..you..
Taekook : Oh yes ! I forgot to tell you..call me Tae. Taekook is just too long..you know what i mean right.. *smirking*
Kai : Tae ? Wasn't that sound too cute ?
Taekook : Why ? I am a cute guy. *making cute faces*
Kai : What the.. pfft..whatever..*laughing*
Taekook : Aww so cute~ *pinch Kai's cheek*
Kai : What the..*shocked*
Taekook : *cute smile*

Class starts after about an hour. I talk a lot with Tae today.
We talked everytime we met and we're even in the same group for the English and Arts project. Today is the happiest day of my high school life. I do have a friend..mom..i've made it. I've proved to you that i'm not the same person anymore..MOM..