Oh My...

"Come back soon." 

That's our last customer for today. It feels great to do something like this. The boys are exhausted. They fall asleep right after our last customer left the cafe. 'Poor boys..'

I don't have the heart to wake them up so I decide to walk back home after finish cleaning the kitchen and the cafe.

I grab my backpack and walk out the cafe quietly leaving  the 6 sleepy boys. It has been awhile since I walk on my own. While humming to BTS' songs as I listen to them through my earphone, while drinking a coffee and  my phone suddenly rang. I took a glance at it and this person call in the perfect timing.

'Jinjin Oppa~'

"Annyeong Oppa~, why did you call ?"

"Why ? I can't call my sister now ?"

"Aniya~ I'm just curious."

"Mom will visit you tomorrow."

I chocked on my coffee. "WHAT You're kidding me right."

"Why would I do that. Me, mom and my wife will come tomorrow. Also your little nephew."

"Wait,what ?!"

"Hoyeon-ssi. Me and Yoojung are trying to help you to reconcile with mom. You better don't ruin this chance."

"But oppa.. will mom accept me again ?"

"We'll see tomorrow. Do your best dongsaeng. Hwaiting !" He hang up.

"Oppa..I hate you."

Now,I'm in a huge trouble now. How on earth will my room fit that amount of human. I lowed my head in depression. 

"I can help you."

"Hobie ?! I thought you're sleeping."

"I was but you woke me up when you close the door just now."

"Ouh..sorry."

"Gwenchana. So do you need a house for your family tomorrow ?"

I nodded. 

"I'll let you use my house. I don't use that house ever since I moved to my dad's house."

"Really ?!"

"Yeah. I think it won't be a problem for me since that house is currently empty."

"OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH. You're my angel Hobie." 

"No worries~" He winked. "Just take things that is important. In that house itself, the decorations and furniture is complete."

"Okay but can you please show me where is it ?"

"It's not far from here. Follow me."

......... 

A beautiful living room with wood-like furniture. The garden is gorgeous.. It looks as if I am a rich person or something.

"Perfect."

"Hehe.. It wasn't as big as my current house but it still can handle four person living in it."

"An angel seriously. I hope mom and Jinjin oppa will like it."

"Let's..just wish they will."

I nodded. Hobie send me home and waited for me in the car with his driver . I took my important things such as cloth and stuffs. Most importantly is my 'wallet' that I left at Hobie's mansion five years ago. 

"Gaja." (Let's go) I closed the door and pat Hobie's shoulder. He smile.

In about 10 minutes, we arrived at the house. After a few minutes, he left. He did gave some snacks before he left. Hobie is definitely an angel, no doubt. 

...........

"Morning boys !"

"Hey!.. Kai ?"

"Noona.. you look.. different."

I look down through my cream knee-length dress that matched well with my brown sandals, scanning if there's something wrong with it.

"Why ? I don't see anything wrong." 

"Its just.. you know, this is the first time you wear something girly instead of hoodie, t-shirt, boots and jeans."

"Ouh.." I raised my eyebrow, double check my previous outfit. 

"Looks like someone will have a important guest today~" Hobie smirked from behind with a cup of coffee clinging around his fingers.

A huge sigh escaped from my lips. "It's driving me nuts..seriously."

"Calm down. Everything will be fine Ice Princess~" Jeongguk came out of nowhere and suddenly ruffle  my hair. He loves doing that.

"Go away Mr.Playboy~ I'm going to change into my uniform and I'll leave two hours early because I have to pick up special guests today." I told them and head to the staff room.

"Okie-dokie~" Jeongguk made an 'okay' sign.

"Noted."

..........

Tae drove me to the airport since Suga hyung went to Rome with Manager-nim to do some work there today. Me and Tae wait for them at the 'international arrival'. I wonder if they still remember my face.

"Oh, they're out ! Which one is your mom ?"

"She's tall and pale with long bronze hair. A woman in mid 40s. Yeah!, She also had a mole under her right eye." 

"Hmm.... is that her ?" He said while pointing at a woman wearing red full-length dress which stands out the most there.

I twitched my eyes to confirm it."Mom." I grab Tae's hand and ran towards that woman. 

"Mom ?.." I look into her fierce gaze. It's still the same gaze after 10 years. 

"You..survived. Congratulation. Hoyeon." She glanced at me with an annoying look on her face.

..........

Hehe~ Sorry for the not so fun chapter..

This book will end soon~ Finally~

~ Wina ^ ^