A Gift

I've been working at the cafe for almost a week now. Me,Jin hyung, Hobie and Chimchim also our Manager-Nim, we are really.. really close now. I feel a bit outcasted at first because all of them are boys and I'm the only girl working in the cafe but now I've get used to them.

Suga hyung should be back by now. I wonder when will I get to see him. I miss him so..much.

"Noona~"

"Oh,Chimchimie. What do you want ?" I glaced at him.

"I'm bored. There wasn't a lot customers today." He told me with both hands on his chubby cheeks.

"Yeah,I noticed that too.." I said while looking around. The last few days has been a really busy day.

"Noona, did you saw Hobie hyung ? I searched for him but I couldn't find him anywhere.."

"I haven't seen him too.." I told him while my eyes are busy searching for him.

Suddenly a guy came to us with a fierce look.

"Hey! What are you guys doing here?! You should go and help Hobie with the customers over there." Its Jin hyung. He said while pointing at Hobie who is busy with the customers outside the cafe.

We look at each other with our eyes widden and hurridly get our ass up to help Hobie.

"Hobie,please forgive us.."

"Jebal,Hobie hyung! Mianhae~"

Hobie pouted as he was left to take all the orders alone.

"Aish..both of you. Aren't you guys aware that we have tables outside the cafe too ?" Jin hyung scolded us.

Our Manager looked at us without any expression.

We both lowered our head.

"We're so sorry.." We apologise to Jin hyung,Manager-Nim and especially to Hobie. We promised to them that we'll never gonna do that again. Hobie looked at us with a sadistic look.

They said that they'll forgive us but only if we treat them to an expensive dinner. We both agreed to paid for it fairly. We went to a restaurant that serves hanwoo ( Korean beef ) because they are all Korean and hanwoo is a rare meat so its preety expensive.
"R.I.P my money~"

"Ah..I'm so full~ that is so tasty." I said while rubbing my belly.

I look at my wristwatch. "God, it's almost pass 12:00 a.m.!" , I sighed. The light at the roadside is dim and I wonder if it's just me or its getting dimmer every second. I'm getting goosebumps~

"Ouh..why did I feel this way..it feels like something bad is going to happen." I looked around..it was dark and gloomy. Nobody's here. The night breeze is killing me.. The sound of an owl is my only friend right now. My phone is dead thanks to Chimchim. "That kid..".

I look up to the beautiful sky..the stars are shining brightly. I breath heavily. Suddenly, I feel like someone is following me from behind. I can hear his footsteps as I walk faster to ran away from it. The cold wind starts to scare me.

At that moment, that human creature grab my wrist and hold it tight. I can feel that he's a guy. He placed his head on my shoulder and whispers something to my ears.

"You know you shouldn't be here alone, right..did you even know the time now ?" He asked with both hands on my wrist and I can't see his face clearly because the light is dim but his voice sounded very familiar.

I tried to escape from him but he is so strong. I noticed something at his finger. His voice..

"Yoonmin ?" That's the only name that I can think of based on the ring he wore and his hoarsy voice.

He smirks. I can hear his voice..he whispered something behind his breath. He tighter his grip and looked at me.

"Nice guess." He whispered to my left ear and suddenly loosen his grip. As I turned my back,we accidentally kiss each other lightly on the lips. Our eyes widden.

We both blushed so hard as we break the kiss.

"Please forgive me, it was an accident! I have no intention in doing that! " Its Suga hyung! His face is so red!

I just looked at him with my hand covered my lips. I was literally so shocked. He stole my first kiss! "Pervert.." the only thing that come out of my mouth.

"Please..I'm not a pervert.."

"Then..why did you did that ?"

"Well I just want to give a peck on your cheek as a surprise but not on your lips.." He said with one of his hand on his neck. His pale face is still as red as cherries.

"Sur..prise gift ??" I asked him with both hands still on my lips.

"Yes..I went to your house just now but nobody's there so I walk along the roadside and I saw you walking from behind and decided to give you a surprise but..it doesn't turn out like what it should be.." He answered shyly.

"Its okay. Lets just pretent like its never happen.." I don't know why I say that but I think it's better that way.

"Really ?" He looked up to my face.

I nodded.

"Thank you so much." He smiled

"No problem, hyung." I smiled back to him.

"Should I walk you home ?"

"Nah, its okay. I'm almost there."

"Okay then.." Things get so awkward..he left me alone and went to his car. I still can't believe that he is the guy who will stole my first kiss but at the same time I feel so grateful that was Suga hyung. My brain keep rewinding that scene. "I wish that it will last longer though.." I sighed. I smiled brightly like a crazy as I think about it. "Awww..when I think about it again, it was the best gift I've received so far. Gosh..I'm such a pervert!" I slapped myself for a few times.

The 3rd part of the gift~ 1 part left guys!

Hope u enjoy this chapter~ sorry if it's not good. ^^"
Please anticipate the last gift! Thank you ♥

~ Wina