Emotions

I walk out from my room. Everything is going on so well these days. Jeongguk is totally different from the Jeon Jeongguk everyone knows at school. He is actually a nice and kind person but.. sometimes he can be so cheesy and annoying. Tae..he is such a sweet and gentle guy. Really is a boyfriend material.

It has been two days since I moved here and will be our last day in Korea because we will return to New York tonight. Everyone is busy packing their belongings. I still can't stop thinking about those boys. I wonder how are they doing without me..

_Writer's POV_

"Two days..we still didn't have any news about her." Seokjin sighed.

Chimchim went to the balcony and rested his head on the pole. "Noona..we miss you so much. Please come back to us.."

"What should we do now..should we get back to New York ?" Hobie asked.

Nobody gave any reaction. It was so gloomy these days. Yoonmin sat on the bed for days. He don't even want to eat anything. Everybody are so worried of him but they can't do anything since they were scared of his short tempered personality. 

He ruffle his hair in front of the mirror.

"Babo!" Yoonmin shouted.

Everybody were horrified by the noise. They barged into Yoonmin's room and saw the cracked mirror. Chimchim went straight to Yoonmin after he noticed the bloody fist. 

Chimchim grabbed Yoonmin's body away from the scattered glass. "Hyung! What are you thinking you're doing ?!"

Yoonmin struggle from Chimchim's strong grip. "LET ME GO!"

"Hyung,you need to be treated!" Hobie shouted.

"Shut up!" He escape from Chimchim's grip and his fist landed directly on Chimchim's cheeks.

Both of them fall to the ground. Everything is a chaos.. The blood from Yoonmin's fist is everywhere in that room. 

Once Yoonmin came to his senses,he finally realised the stupid things he's been doing. Seokjin and Hobie helped Chimchim who was injured after struggling with Yoonmin.

He wiped the blood on his lips. There's also a bruise on his cheeks and some bloodstain on his stripped sweater.

"Chimchim..I'm sorry.."

"Its okay hyung. I knew that you felt so guilty about Kai noona but trust me that it was't all your fault. Everyone was hurt too."

"Still,I want to apologise because I accidentally punch your face..I was out of control." 

"Let's just pretend that never happen. I'll forgive you." Chimchim gave a smile.

"Thanks...."

Seokjin keep staring at Yoonmin. "You need control your temper. It can be so dangerous."

"I'll try." He glanced at Seokjin and went back into his room after taking some snacks with him.

The atmosphere was so heated up. Hobie had talked with Seokjin about going back to New York and he agreed. They can't stay at Korea forever since they still have to work at the cafe which has been inactive for almost a week.

Hobie gathered them at the living room. "Lets get back to New York tonight. We still have work to do there. " All of them nodded. 

_Writer's POV ends_

"Ppali-Ppali !" I shouted from the window of Tae's car. I don't know how did he got a license at the age of 17.

Tae stopped for awhile. "Come and help us then. Sitting there won't be helpful." He then continue lifting the luggage into the car.

"I'm done! Ppali Taetae-ah" Jeongguk get into the car and sat at the front seat.

Tae tried his best to lift his luggage into the trunk. His' is the heaviest compared to all of us..and the most. 

*After a few minutes* 

"I finally made it!" He leaned his back on the car. Jeongguk had fall into a sweet daydream while waiting for Tae. I keep dozing off because I was so bored,that guy is seriously so slow. 

"Guys ! Let get going~"

"Finally.."

Jeongguk is a heavy sleeper. He won't wake up easily. I fall asleep as soon as Tae starts driving. We arrived at Busan Station and took KTX train to the Incheon International Airport. Thank god we didn't miss it since that's the last train for today.

Me and Jeongguk didn't feel sleepy since we've slept in the car but Tae is the one sleeping in the train. We are playing 'Di Bi Di Bi Dip' in the train until we arrive at the airport. 

"TAETAE-AH!" 

He stood up with both eyes opened widely. "Wae ?!" His expression was priceless. Both of us laugh our ass of. Its HILARIOUS.

He knew he has been tricked and starts hitting us mercilessly.

We arrived four hours early so we decided to have a cup of coffee at a coffee shop there but before that..

"BANGTAN SONYEONDAN!" I ran towards a shop that sell BTS' albums. I've been searching for the shop that sells BTS' album ever since we came here.

"Oh my god look at that..all of it..masterpeice" I almost teared up when I saw it.

"Hoho,do you want to buy it ?"

"DANGYUNHAJI." 

"But Ice Princess,didn't you left your wallet at Hoseokie's mansion ?"

My heart..just scatter into pieces. I totally forgot about that.."WAE ?!.."

"It's okay then. Let's go get some coffee..I don't have any money."

Jeongguk paid for something to the cashier. He is smiling brightly. 

"You brought something ?"

"G-DRAGON'S ALBUM" He said while showing off the album.

I pulled my hair. I knew I was born unlucky but I never know it was this much.

"Googie-ah.." Tae chuckled. 

"Lets go to the coffee shop." I walk in sorrow. I just missed the most beautiful moments of my life. 

"Hoho-ah~ Are you sad because you can't buy any of Bangtan's album ?"

I nodded. 

"Please excuse me for a moment. I left something at the shop."

"Taetae,what is it ?"

"Just..something so important~" He winks to Jeongguk.

"I see~ We'll wait at the cafe."

"Take care Tae."

"Okay~" He smiled.

.....................

"Two cups of Americano please. Ice Princess,what do you want ?"

"Hmm..one hot Mocha please."

"15300₩." 

Jeongguk hand in the money to the cashier and took the drinks. While we're searching for seats in the cafe, I saw a group of boys talking to each other happily but..two of  them caught my attention..one has a bruise on one of his cheeks while the other one had a banded hand.. 

"Chimchim and Suga hyung.."

"Jeongguk-ah,lets go." I grab his hud.

"What ? Why ?"

"I just don't feel so comfortable here..I'll tell Tae so let's just go somewhere else..just not here."

"Oh..okay." We walk out the cafe. I'm not ready to meet them yet..maybe later but not now..

.......................

Holiday!  :D 

SORRY IF IT'S BAD~  I'M STILL A ROOKIE AUTHOR ^^
Please keep supporting me 😀😀❤
Don't be afraid to vote or comment ♡

~Wina