Changes

Kai..you're..such a disgrace to this family.. I never want to see your face ever again..get out..don't ever come here again. You're..not my daughter anymore..

No please..I beg you..mom please..mom..mom don't leave me alone..

"MOM!" My heart pounds so hard..I almost get heart attack. I went to the kitchen to get some water. I breath heavily..I'm shivering to death. That scene keep rewinding in my head ever since it came to my dream last night. My dark past..I never want to recall it. I took a quick shower at the moment and rushed to bed.

I closed my eyes tight and pull my blanket to all over my face. "I'm so scared..I wish somebody could keep me accompany at this moment." Tears falling from my eyes as I tried to sleep again.

             time flies~             

Wake up~ Wake up~ *ringtone*

"Mmmhh~" I rubbed my eyes. Stretching my hands up high. It has been 2 years ever since I worked at the cafe.

At first,The girls at school were quite shocked when I told them that Tae have moved back to Korea and there are still some people who accuse me saying that I'm one of the reason why Tae went to Korea. I've been bullied by those bish but..who cares when I have a family now.

Chimchim, Jin hyung , Hobie, Manager-Nim and especially Suga hyung are always there to support and comforts me whenever I have hard times at school.

A lot of things have changed in 2 years.

Chimchim has become so handsome but still a cute little boy. Jin hyung will turn 22 this year but he is still our handsome man. Hobie.. He is is not a cute guy anymore as he has turned into a handsome man.

Suga hyung dyed his brown hair into silver which make he looks like a man with a cutie pie face and he will find a job soon since he is 18 this year but for now he just going help manager-nim with the office work.

I've become one of the seniors at my school. I look down through my red blazer,brown skirt that ended slightly above my knee and my black boots. I sprayed some perfume that Hobie gave me for the my 1st Year as a worker the cafe last year. I sniffed.
" Ah..It smells nice~" I smiled in front of the mirror.

*Beeb Beeb~*

It's Suga hyung~ He fetch me everyday from home, school dan cafe. Basically he is my personal driver.

"Wait up!" I waved at him. He smiled in front of his black shinny car while waiting for me.

"Wah you look so beautiful~"

"Oh,please Hyung." I lifted my left eyebrow with a small curve formed on my lips.

He chuckled.

Some of you might think that he is now my boyfriend but,nah~ we're still friends. Suga hyung and Chimchim has became friends..Hahah just kidding.

"Kai,send this file to the office room and..Did I say that you.. smells so good today?~" He said with a devilish smirk on his face.

"Cut it out. I'll send it."

"Thanks.." He thank me. His hand is playing with my hair.

"Yah." I stared at him. He smiled and walk away. That is Jeon Jeongguk. He is my classmates..he..is a smart playboy. Hobie and I wasn't in the same class this year but we still hang out during recess along with Chimchim.

Chimchim starts to go to school too. Believe or not, he doesn't go to school ever since he was 12 because of financial problem and we tried to get him scholarship and luckily we made it. He is so intelligent..we envy him so much!

"Noona~" Chimchim whispers to my right ear.

"Oh! Chimchim! You startled me." I gasped.

"Sorry, Noona~ but this extra classes is killing me so I want hang out with you for awhile.  By the way today is Friday so we won't see each other at the cafe. Are you free Noona ?~" He asked with a smile and his beautiful eye smile formed on his face.

I'm think for awhile. Checking  my schedule for today. I answered him with a smile, "Sure."

He jump of joy and grabbed my hand. We ran out the school and ended up in front of a convenient shop.

"Ramyeon?" He glanced at me. We smiled.

Chimchim paid for it.

"How is it ?" He asked as he fed himself. *slurp* "Ahh.."

I chuckled. "I haven't tried it yet. Is it still hot?". He shook his head.He laughed at me as I tried to eat ramyeon.

I smiled at him. "Why are you laughing ?"

"Noona, you're the worst whenever it comes to chopstick"

"I'm not used to it.." I glanced at him.

"Always. You said that too when we eat noodles these weekend." He smiled and I know he's teasing me.

I pouted.

"Ah, Noona..are you sulking ?..Noona.."

"...."

"Hey, Noona.. Feel better now?" A husky voice said it as hugged me from the back.

I gasped. "Suga hyung?." I blushed as turned my back facing him.

"Hehe..you know me." He said as he released me from his embrace.

Chimchim looked at Suga hyung.

"Aish..hyung..why did you come here ?" He asked with one of his hand rubbing his hair.

"Do I need your permission to see her ?" Suga hyung..never change..I sighed.

"Aish..not again..". "Guys, please don't fight." I pushed them far from each other.

Both of them staring into each other eyes and start smirking weirdly afterward.

"Guys.." I shook my head with a smirk formed on my lips.

Sorry if it's not good..I have a slight fever when writting this.
Btw the intro is just some sneak peek before I tell you guys the story about Kai's Mom.

Thank u for reading♥

~Wina