Almost Time

We ate Hanwoo just now and it's crazy! They freely spent 1,000,000,00 ₩ in a night just for food which almost cost as much as my 10 years salary! "Rich people.." We then went to our room with our full tummy.Chimchim is taking a shower while I'm sitting on the bed with my earphones on. Hobie told us to sleep early because tomorrow is the day but.. I won't follow what he said.

Meanwhile in the hyung's room, Suga hyung is doing his work on the bed with his headphone on while Jin hyung..is eating and taking some picture of him eating.

"Hey Suga, want some ?"

"Hmm ?" He glanced at Jin hyung and shook his head. "Where did you even get that ?"

"I brought it from restaurant." He smiled. Suga hyung sighed and continue with his work.

( the only conversation I can imagine between Jin n Suga )

I'm humming to some BTS' song with my eyes closed.

*knock-knock*

"Who's there ?" I opened the door. "Jin hyung."

"Oh, hey. Is Chimchim there ?"

"Looking for me, hyung?" I looked back, Chimchim was out from the bathroom with just a towel hanging on his waist with his messy and wet orange hair. I stunned and my face heated up.

Jin hyung hurridly covered my eyes tight. "Please wear some cloth!" He shouted at Chimchim who is half naked. "Wait up" Chimchim then grab a black shirt, short pants.

"You can let her go now. Let's talk outside." He glanced at Jin hyung and closed the door. I'm was left alone in the huge room. "Oh..It must've be some man talk"

*beep~ beep~*

Kai~ are you alone ? Wanna hang out at the park ?
-Cute hyung

Yes sure. I'm bored=_=

Okay then.

*knock-knock*

" Suga hyung? That's fast.." I opened the door.

"Hey~ I'm here. Let's go." He smiled and grabbed my wrist. We walk..and walk but it seemed endlessly. We can't found a way out and stopped in front of a music room.

"Should we enter it ? I think we're lost.." Suga hyung looked at me with a frustrated face.

I chuckled. "Its okay hyung. Come on." I pushed the door. The music room was huge! There's a lot of musical instruments from the other countries and also a dance room located in that room.

"Woah..look at all these.." My jaw dropped. I was so amazed.

He was speechless. I walk around the room and ask Suga hyung if we could play these. He called Hobie and nodded.

I smiled. At that moment, Suga hyung suddenly starts to play the Grand Piano which sounded so beautiful. I almost teared up.

I clapped. "Wow that was so amazing, hyung.."

He smiled sweetly. "Only for you." He stares at me right through the soul.

My face turned red like crazy. I blushed really hard. He chuckled.

"E-em..h-hey Hyung, I think we should leave. Let's go to the other room." I said nervously. He smiled and nodded.

"Anneyeong!!" Somebody opened the door and shouted happily as we were about to leave that room.

"Hobie ? Hobie!" I ran towards him. "Nice timing, Hobie." I patted his shoulder. Suga hyung looked at us. I pushed Hobie out and ask him to show us back to our rooms. He grinned and whispered to me. "I know something did happen just now~"

"Ha-ha what are you talking about.." My face turned red. I keep pushing him. Suga hyung followed us from behind.

"Here. I've told you to sleep early,right~ Naughty." He smirked. "Now go and sleep. We have a big day tomorrow."

"Okay, okay~ Night~" I smiled to both of them and closed the door.

I turned my back. Chimchim is sleeping so soundly. "Cute Chimchimie." I smiled and patted his forehead softly. A small curve formed on his lips.

After finished change into my pyjama and sat on the bed. I scroll down through my phone and suddenly saw a message from a mysterious number.

I know that you're here and we'll met each other soon so be prepared.. I know you still remember me after all these years.. You can't fool me.
Unknown ~

"Wah,That's creepy..I wonder who is that." I'm getting goosebumps right now.. I hurridly cover my body with blanket and close my eyes tight. I really hope it wasn't the person who I'm think it is..

Sorry for making you waiting for too long but I was so busy with school these days T T ~ I'll try to update more often♥

~ Wina