Run

I look into each of their eyes for last time. I don't want to be a burden to anybody anymore. 

"Please excuse me. I need to go to the toilet for awhile." 

"Please come back soon okay,Hoyeon-ssi." Jinjin oppa pat my shoulder.

I nodded but I won't change my decision. I went a bit further until they were out of my sight. I put my hood up covering my eyes and half of my nose. I keep walking along until Nampodong. The tears won't stop falling from my eyes everytime Jinjin oppa's face came into my mind. I tugged my hands into my pocket to search for my wallet. 

"Where did it go..don't tell me that I.."

*flashback~*

I took my phone and hurriedly walk out the bedroom since we're late to the ceremony.

"Noona,your wallet!" Chimchim shouted from the bedroom.

"Just leave it there. I don't have any place to keep it anyway."

"Oh,okay then."

*End of flashback*

I facepalm myself. "Babo..Now I don't have any money,home or food. Great..just great."

I breath heavily. Suddenly a finger poke my neck from my back. I pushed it aside but that person kept poking my neck. I turned my back.

"For god sake! Please stop..it.." My eyes widen.

"Ah,Ice Princess. I knew its you."

"Jeongguk..how did you.."

He put on a smirk on his lips. "I saw you at Hoseok's ceremony last night. I can know its you even from the back. ~aptaedo choego dwitaedo choego,meoributeo balkkeutkkaji choego,choego~"

"Seriously Jeon Jeongguk.." I glared at him. 

"Hey Googie who are you talking with..? Hoho ?!"

"Hehe..Annyeong~" I waved at him.

"Do you know him Googie  ?"

"Ice Princess ? She is my classmate."

"Ice Princess ?"

"She is a cold person~ That's why I call her that."

"Oh..so Hoho,Where are the others ?"

"The others..they've known the truth.."

"Everything ?"

"Everything except Kaiho. They had met him."

"Jinwoo hyung?!"

I nodded. "That explained why you're here then. Where will you stay for the time being ? Or you want me to book a flight ticket for you ?"

"Nah,going back to New York will only worsen the condition. I have no idea where should I stay..I even left my wallet at Hobie's mansion." I sighed.

"Hey Ice Princess,how about staying with us ?~"

"What ?!" I gasped.

"Taetae,we still have an empty room in our house right ?"

"Erm..Yes we do."

"Wait,are you saying that I'm going to stay at your house ?!"

"If you please~"

"It's okay if you don't want to. Both of us are staying together and we don't mind having a girl staying with us. If you want me to book a room for you at the hotel,it won't be a problem either."