10th Anniversary

I woke up with a wonderful morning feeling since it's our cafe 10th Anniversary. I look around my little room. I still have 3 hours before we open the cafe so I'm chilling out for awhile. The old memories keep passing in my mind. 

I still remember the first time I came to New York 10 years ago with just 10 000$ in my pocket. I can't even find a place to stay back then and thanks to the scholarship given by the school, it has lessen my burden.

Those dark times..I won't and can't forget about it. I wipe the tears that starts to fall with my finger and starts smiling.

*Knock~ Knock~*

I startled. "Who's that ? Suga hyung won't knock the door if he came." I open the door.

"Ice Princess~ guess who came to pick you ?" He asked while hiding behind a big teddy bear. Well..obviously it's Jeongguk.

"Babo..you're the only one who call me that." I answered.

"Ahaha I forgot. Here. Take this,as a present." He smiled and hand in the teddy bear to me.

"Aww~  Gomawoyo Jeongguk-ah." 

He stroke his the nape of his neck. "No problem. Now let's go. I'm your driver today Miss Hye Young." 

"Really ?"

"Special order from Mr. Yoonmin since his car..erm..dead ?"

"LOL..Let's go then." 

"OKAY MISS"

............

"Noona !"

"Hoho-ah~"

"Hyeon-ssi"

"Kai !"

"Hey guys~ Wow all of you look so fine today."

"Of course we are. Today is a very special day for all of us,we must look good."

"It makes me worry since I just wear my best cloth..does it look good ?"

"YES"

I chuckled. "Oh ! Where's Suga hyung ?" 

Chu~

He gave a peck on my cheeks. I startled. "Hyung.."

"Thank you..for yesterday." His cheeks suddenly turning red.

"Ya. Go find some private space." 

"Ah,I so jealous of you hyung~"

"Aish..I want to have a girlfriend too.."

"Haha you'll get one soon Hobie~" I pat his shoulder.

At that moment, a woman came into our cafe and rush to Jin hyung. Their lips were locked together. It gave a different feeling. It's the another level of kissing. Even me and Suga hyung never had this kind of kiss before. God,they made the atmosphere here heated up !

"I guess we're more gentle." Suga hyung chuckled when he whispered to my right ear. I just smile at him.

The boys looks so shocked especially Chimchim. The kiss that last for about 2 minutes left a huge impression on them.

"I thought Suga hyung is shameless enough but hyung.." Tae told him with his face is hidden under his palm.

"Hyung,I think you're the one who needs to find some private space." Suga hyung scoffed.

"What ? She came out of nowhere and kiss me like that." Jin hyung said. Eun Ji eonnie slap Jin hyung's arm caused him to whine a little. 

"Jagiya~ I'm just joking. Please forgive me. Jebal~" He said it with a very cute pronunciation. It somehow gave me goosebumps.

"If you really mean it then..I'll forgive you." She smiled. 

"Kamsahamnida~ Saranghae jagiya."

"Nado saranghaeyo~"

We clap to celebrate the reunited of JiJin couple.

"Now,there's no more drama and be prepare for today." Manager-nim reminded us. Totally saying we almost.. forgot about that. 

"Let's get to work. Papillon Hwaiting!"

"HWAITING !"

.............

"Oh my god. Look at crowd of people waiting."

"This cafe has became so famous these 3 years but this year is our best cafe record."

"We get so excited to celebrate this every year."

We agreed. We always did various activities during our anniversary but this year will be different because the boys will make a special performance for our customers and interact with them.. They are all so good looking,who could resist them ?~ 

"Noona, can you do all of that by yourself ?"

"Of course. 6 years experience is more than enough to handle this."

"Don't be afraid to ask for help. I'll always lend you a hand. Eun Ji noona, you'll help her right ? "

"No worries." She replied.

.............

Three. Two. One.

"Welcome to D'Papillon Cafe ! Thank you for coming to our cafe today because today is a special day for all of us. We'll celebrate D'Papillon Cafe's 10 Anniversary !"

Everyone gave Hobie a round of applause. 

"Today, we'll do a special performance for our beloved customers and it will be different from the previous years. We'll show you guys a performance but not the normal performance since we're from Korea, we'll show you a KPOP performance~" 

Tae snap his finger and automatically they get into position. They'll do a cover performance of Bangtan Sonyeondan, Danger, Fire, Run and Butterfly that represents our cafe. They spend 3 months preparing for this moment to show an amazing performance. While they're dancing, I'll serve drinks and cookies to the customers for free. 

I can't help myself but to dance along or at least murmur the lyrics. I even spot some ARMYs in the cafe. 

.......

"KAMSAHAMNIDA" They thank the audience that cheered for them and bowed. I had to say they did a great job even with only 6 people. 

They are so sweaty but they doesn't look tired although I know they did. "Now, for the 2nd part of our event. We'll go to every table individually so if you had and question or request, you can ask us. Please call Ice..I mean Kai at the back if you want to refill anything."

I wave at the customers. I startled when my name was mentioned by Jeongguk. He never call my name before..it has always be Ice Princess.

"What's wrong Ice Princess ? Are you okay ?" Jeongguk asked.

I answer with a smile, "I'm fine. Don't worry Jeongguk-ah"

"You looked a bit nervous..hmm..well,since you've said that so I assumed that you're fine. Take care." He said as he ruffle my hair before he left to the customers.

I smiled and continue my work. Kids just never change.

.........

Please vote or comment if you like ^^

Tell me if you had any comment or critics about my story.

~Wina