54

Kendall's daily advice: don't spill grape juice on carpet. It doesn't come out.

Sorry I haven't updated in three days. I'll try to update as much as I can.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!

******

Scott's eyes widened. "How? How did he find us? How did he get here"?

Avi shrugged. "I don't know but he wants in. I can call the Counsel to come take care of it"?

Scott ran a hand over his face and sighed, he really didn't feel like fighting with Joey right now.

"Yeah, call the counsel. I can't deal with him right now".

Avi nodded and hurried to take the order.

Just then, Manny and Tyler walked into the room.

Scott looked at them and raised an eyebrow. "Yes"?

"We have to talk to you". Manny said.

Scott nodded. "Okay, alone"?

"Yes, please".

Scott followed the two out of the door and to Manny and Tyler's bedroom.

Mitch sighed and sat on the ground.

Kevin was still in the room, so he sat down beside Mitch and rubbed a hand up and down Mitch's back.

"What's wrong"? Kevin asked.

Mitch shrugged. "I feel like so much is happening, Scott doesn't have time for me any more".

Kevin sighed. "Can I tell you the truth, Munchkin".

Mitch looked at Kevin's face for a second the nodded. "Yeah, you can tell me the truth".

Kevin took a deep breath. "Scott cares a lot about you and he'd do anything for you. He tries to give you as much attention as possible but it's hard when he has so much going on. I know you feel like Scott's pushing you to the side but he's not, Mitchie. He just has a lot on his plate".

Mitch nodded an looked to the ground. "I just don't know what to do".

"Have you talked to him".

"I don't want him to feel like I'm ungrateful".

"Ungrateful for what".

"For his love".

Kevin shook his head. "If I know Scott, I know he won't think or feel like that. If you want him to pay more attention to you, then you have to tell him that. He can't read your mind, Mitchie".

"I guess your right".

Kevin got up off the floor and held a hand down for Mitch, Mitch took his hand and Kevin pulled him up.

Scott walked back in the room them, an unreadable look on his face.

Mitch noticed and was by his side, immediately. "What's wrong"? He asked.

"Tyler and Manny are leaving the pack".