6 XXX

A chapter full of smut, just for you!

Real quick though, y'all need to go listen to 'Scars To Your Beautiful' By: Alessia Cara. But don't listen to it before you this, bc it's a depressing song.

Anyway.....

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!

*******

They were driving home, Scott's arm across the dashboard to hold Mitch's hand.

"Are we gonna do what you promised, Alpha"? Mitch asked, being a little shy about asking the question aloud.

Scott glanced over at Mitch for a second, before turning his eyes back to the road. "I don't know baby, everyone is there". Scott said.

Mitch pouted. "But it's 10:15, they'll all be in bed by now".

"I don't think so baby, not tonight".

Mitch huffed and turned around in his seat, so that his back was towards Scott and he was looking out the window.

Scott rolled his eyes and laughed at Mitch toddler-like behavior.

Mitch continued to sit there and pout for a good five minutes before an idea popped into his head.

He bit his lip and turned back in his seat to face the front again.

Mitch reached his hand over the dash board and set his hand on Scott's thigh. Scott looked at Mitch skeptically but brushed it off.

Mitch waited for a second then let his hand slowly travel up Scott's thigh.

Scott cleared his throat. "Baby, what're you doing"? He asked.

Mitch just looked at Scott and bit his lip again as he let his hand brush over Scott's crotch.

Scott groaned and Mitch smirked. "You still keep lube in here, right"? He asked.

Scott nodded, not being able to form words as his lovers hand started to massage his growing bulge.

Scott let out another groan and started to pull into the nearest parking lot and round to the back.

He parked the car and took the keys out. His eyes turned red. "Get in the back". He growled at Mitch.

Mitch giggled and unbuckled, moving to the back seat. Scott was right behind him.

When Mitch sat down in the back seat, Scott immediately pulled his neck into a kiss and started to unbutton Mitch's blazer.

Mitch moaned and pulled away to take Scott's shirt off  and pull it over his head.

Mitch shrugged his blazer off his shoulders and pulled his dress over his head.

Scott bit his lip at the lacy panties Mitch was wearing underneath.

Scott pushed Mitch back into the seat and went for his neck.

Scott started to grind their hips together, making Mitch a moaning mess beneath him.

"Fuck". Mitch breathed out. "Mmm".

Scott stopped to take the hem of Mitch's black panties and tug them off and throw them on to the floor.

Scott kissed down Mitch's stomach, then down to his hipbone where he kissed over his mark.

Scott finally got to Mitch's throbbing cock and, without warning, started to deep throat him.

As Scott bobbed his head up and down, he started to unbutton his jeans and slid them off with his underwear.

Mitch started to moan louder and louder as the pleasure increased.

Scott spread Mitch's legs as far as he could as he started to eat at Mitch's hole.

He stuck his tongue in and licked all around, making Mitch almost scream in pleasure.

"FUCK". He yelled, grabbing at Scott's hair.

Scott pulled away and growled, taking Mitch's hands out of his hair. Scott held his hands and kissed Mitch's lips.

When Scott pulled away Mitch threw his head back as Scott started to pump Mitch's length.

"F-fuck baby- AH GOD, p-please, I need you". Mitch forced out.

Scott smirked and took his hand away from Mitch's dick, he lined himself with Mitch's hole and started to push in.

Mitch's arms went right under Scott's arms to grab at his back.

Scott started out slow, then quickly picked up the pace.

Mitch's head went pack. "AH FUCK, PLEASE FUCK ME, OH GOD". He screamed out, making Scott go faster.

Scott shifted Mitch's hips, higher on top of his and took one of Mitch's legs and brought it up towards his chest, letting Mitch's leg bend over his shoulder.

Scott started to slam into Mitch harder and faster.

Mitch screamed when Scott slammed into his prostate. "BABY AHHHHH, FUCK SCOTT, O MY GOD F-FASTER". He screamed as his nails dug into Scott's back and started to drag down his back out of desperation.

Scott's head fell into the crook of Mitch's neck. "Fuck, your so fucking tight". He grunted, soon after he exploded inside of Mitch.

Mitch's head dug into Scott's chest as he exploded all over both of them with a loud scream.

Scott let his whole body collapse on top of Mitch as he tried to catch his breath.

Once he evened out his breathing, he pulled out of Mitch, Mitch letting out a little moan.

Scott wiped both of them off with his under shirt and they both put their clothes back on, moving back up front and sitting down as if nothing even happened.

******