17

Kendall's daily advice: y'all need to try Peach Rings, it's candy and they're delicious. And that's Peach rings NOT Peach slices. Your welcome.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!! (And cliffhanger)

******

After Scott finally got Mitch to calm down, he wrapped Mitch in a towel and sat him on the bed.

Scott kneeled down in front of him and put his hands in Mitch's thighs. "Can you tell me what happened"? Scott asked.

"S-she's gone". Mitch said, still stuttering.

"Who's honey baby boy"?

"Our baby, she's g-gone".

Manny stood from the table and sighed. "Okay, they've been up there for 45 minutes. I'm gonna go check on them".

Alex stood. "Actually, do you mind if I go instead?" He asked.

"Um...... Sure". Manny said, unsure of himself.

Alex walked up the stairs and to Scott and Mitch's bedroom. He knocked on the door and heard some shuffling before the door flew open.

Scott stood there expectantly. "Is there something you need"? He asked annoyed.

"Um, can we go ahead and eat downstairs, we've been waiting".

"Uh.... Y-yeah. Sure". He said, than slammed the door shut.

Scott turned back to meet Mitch's eyes. "I told you it was a bad idea to give the damn baby to your parents. I knew we were gonna loose her, I knew it". He practically yelled.

Mitch's eyes watered. "Baby please don't yell".

Scott sighed. "I'm sorry baby but..... My baby was just taken away from me, how could I not be freaking out".

Mitch's bottle lip wobbled. "And it's all my f-fault".

Scott shook his head and kneeled back down in front of Mitch. "No baby, it's not your fault".

"I said it was a good idea and that's why we gave her to my parents and now she's i-in a f-f-foster h-home". Mitch completely broke down in Scott's arms, Scott running his hand up and down Mitch's back.