37

Double!!!!

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!

*****

As they all packed to go home, Tori walked into Scott's office, in search for Mitch.

She peeked her head in. "Alpha"? Tori said.

Scott turned his attention to her and smiled. "Yes, sweetheart"?

Tori held up a paper with Mitch's test results on it. "I have Mitch's test results".

Scott smiled and walked to the door, holding out his hand, still smiling. "I'll take 'em".

Tori smiled and handed Scott the papers before exiting and closing the door behind her.

Scott looked down at the test results and widened his eyes. "O. My. God".

Kirstie knocked on the door then.

Scott quickly put the a papers away in his folder. "Come in". He called.

Kirstie opened the door and smiled. "Are you about ready, Alpha. The rest of us are in the car".

"Mitchie too"? Scott asked.

Kirstie giggled. "Yes, Mitchie too".

Scott smiled. "Okay, thank you".

Kirstie nodded and closed the door. Scott got the papers back out and looked over them again to make sure his eyes weren't tricking him.

And they weren't.

He sighed and put the papers back into the folder, closing it.

He took his phone, keys, and the folder and walked to the elevator and went down to 'ABO land' (yes that's Scott's new name for it)

The car was parked right outside the elevator.

He opened the door to the middle seats in the car and slid in right next to Mitch.

He smiled at Mitch and pecked his lips.

Scott handed the car keys to Kevin. "Sorry for the wait". Scott said.

Kevin smiled. "You're the Alpha, you can do as you please, Sir".

Scott just nodded and put his arm on the back of the seat, deciding how to tell Mitch.

It was big and it certainly surprised Scott to say the least.

But he was going to wait till they got home or maybe till tomorrow.

It was getting late and he didn't want to be up all night with this.

He had to decide soon though, he only had a twenty minute car ride to the house to think about it.