9

Double baby's.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!

*****

They went around the block five times, Scott not being able to find his Omega.

After going around one more time, Scott slammed on the breaks in the middle of the road.

Scott slammed his hands on the wheel and bit his lip, trying to keep it from trembling.

Manny sighed. "Alpha"?

Scott waved his hands. "No, no. I lost my baby, I-I l-lost him. This is my fault. My Omegas gone".

"This isn't your fault, it's okay, we'll find him".

"No you don't under-" Scott stopped all of the sudden.

"What's wrong". Manny said slowly.

"Shh". Scott hushed him.

He put the car in park started to speed down the road.

"Alpha, what are you doing".

"Just stop talking, I smell him, he's close". Scott rushed out.

Scott took a deep breath in and pulled to the side of the road.

He put the car in park and jumped out. He ran between two houses and into a backyard.

His head turned everywhere in search for Mitch.

He groaned and let out a frustrated sigh.

Then he heard it.

Whimpering.

Scott went towards it and found a shed. He furrowed his eyebrows. He opened the shed and let his eyes turn red but saw no one I'm there.

He shut the doors and ran a hand through his hair. "Ugh, Mitchie, baby, where are you". He said out loud, hoping Mitch would hear.

"A-Alpha".