31

Kendall's daily advice: when you step on a tack, take it out, don't leave it in bc ur scared to take it out. Bad idea.

Very exciting chapter!!!

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy

*****

After arriving, they all went inside together.

Mitch hidden a little behind Scott, Mitch behind intimidated by all the other Alphas.

Scott walked up to the front desk and said his name. The lady's eyes widened. "Oh, of course, Alpha Jake will be right out".

Scott furrowed his eyebrows but nodded anyway.

Scott sat on the couch and looked down at his phone to see about six texts from Joey.

Jo: I came back to the house, where are y'all?

Jo: please I want a second chance.

Jo: I swear of you don't open the door, I'll brake in.

Jo: seriously let me in

Jo: c'mon, I'm sorry just let me in.

Jo: it's raining and you want to leave me outside???

Scott rolled his eyes and put his phone away as an Alpha came out of a door.

He walked right up to Scott and held his hand out. "Hello, I'm Jake".

Scott smiled and stood. "Hi, I'm Scott".

Jake laughed. "Oh I know, everyone does".

Scott became confused again but brushed it off.

"Follow me please". Jake said, smiling.

Scott nodded and the rest of the pack stood from their seats to follow.

Jake lead them through the door he came from earlier and down a large hallway.

He opened the last door in the hallway to reveal a room with a large table and chairs. Like a meeting room.

They all walked in and sat around the table in the chairs.

Jake played with some papers before speaking. "Okay, hello, my name is Jake Upergraft, I'm an Alpha and I'm here to tell you your positions in this counsel. I understand some of you weren't comfortable with working here but if you ever change your mind, we'll be glad to find you a place". Jake said while laying down his papers and taking out a few folders.

"Ah, Mitchell Coby-Michael Grassi. We've been told you have great Omega senses. Mind telling me more".

Mitch cleared his throat nervously. "Um, yes Sir. I can tell when someone is hurt, lying, dangerous, and I can also sense when people are coming close from miles away".

Jake nodded and smiled. "Well isn't that great. You'll actually be working alongside your Alpha. You'll be head of Omega training".

Mitch smiled wide at his job title. "Thank you so much, Sir".

Jake nodded and proceeded to tell Avi and Kevin about their jobs.

Kevin will be working with the government and with security. He'll also do background checks on people and make sure they're clear to be here.

Avi will be working in the medical field as a surgeon. He'll do all types of surgeries and he's clear to work in all types of medical fields.

Alex is going to be one of the soldiers. The lead to be exact. He'll be in charge of training all the Alphas in the field.

Then they got down to Scott. "So, Scott Richard Hoying, we have a very special spot for you. Our lead of the counsel just retired and..... We think you'll be a perfect fit".