3

I'm honestly FANGIRLING THE FUCK OUT!!!

Like she READ MY BOOK, SHE WAS ON MY PAGE. IM DONE. KILL ME NOW.

okay, fangirl time over.

I love y'all and hope u enjoy this chappy!!!!

*****

Scott decided that Mitch was done studying for today and he decided to take Mitch out to dinner.

Scott was looking through the closet as Mitch sat on the bed.

"Alpha"? He said in a low whispered.

Scott heard him though and turned to face him. "Speak up baby boy, is there something you want"? Scott asked, a sweet tone to his voice.

Mitch cleared his throat. "Uh, yes. I just want to know if I could like..... wear heals again"?

Mitch was still in 'Omega Overdrive' so he talked like every word he said was gonna get him spanked. This made Scott be extra careful with him and basically baby the shit out of him.

Scott smiled. "Of course you can baby, which ones do you want to wear"?

Mitch gasped. "Can I wear the stilettos that lace up in the front"?

"Those are my favorites, let me get them". Scott said, turning back the the closet and looking through the bottom for the shoes. "What do you want to wear them with"? He asked.

"Um..... The black dress with the lace up the sides of the torso, do you know which one I'm talking about"? Mitch said, coming out of his mood.

Scott smiled as he stood up with the shoes in his hand, he threw them on the bed right beside Mitch and turned back to the closet. "I do". He replied, pulling the dress out of the closet.

Mitch beamed and then became shy, he looked down and started to fiddle with his hands. "Are you sure I can wear that, Alpha. I don't want to embarrass you".

Scott shook his head and kneeled down in front of Mitch. He pecked Mitch on the lips. "You are so beautiful, there's no way you could embarrass me sweetheart".

Mitch smiled and hugged Scott. "Thank you, Alpha". He said then jumped off the bed to grab his outfit to put on.