30

Kendall's daily advice: dried Pilipino mangos are the f'ing shit. So....

Yes, I'm posting early.

Yes, this chapter is extra long.

Why?

Oh, I'm glad you asked.

My new book 'Don't Mess With Scott Hoying's Boyfriend' has it's first chapter posted.

If you don't mind reading it, I'll be forever grateful.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!

*******

Scott told everyone about it. All of them being excited.

They were told they need to move in by next week.

Scott decided to go ahead and move, having everyone pack their things already.

The counsel already has a nice place set for them. They have a huge underground place where everyone of ABO DNA lives.

Scott called them and talked to them for awhile, telling them that they were going to be there late tomorrow night.

They were moving to New York.

Scott hadn't liked the place at first but decided they were probably going to be spending most of their time in the 'underground ABO world'.

Yes, that's what Scott's calling it.

Apparently in this 'underground world' it's almost exactly like New York City but without water and the Statue of Liberty.

There's tall buildings, restaurants, movie theaters, parks, etc.

Therefore, it's just like a real world.

Scott was surprised when he found out that this was the governments idea.

The government didn't want another war, so their solution was to make a world where ABO can live in peace.

It was a pretty good idea to Scott of you ask him.

The counsel also asked Scott and few others in the pack to be apart of it.

They said they wanted Scott, because of his leadership and strength. Kevin, because of his brains. Avi, for a doctor. Mitch, for his amazing Omega instincts. And Alex, for his strength.

Kirstie, Troye, and Tyler asked not to be apart of it. All three of them not feeling comfortable with it.

Scott, of course, didn't want to force anyone of them to do something they're not comfortable with, so he let it be.

After they finished packing, they were off.

New York was awhile away but they all knew that it was going to be worth it.

******

Of course during the drive, Mitch had to pee three thousand times.

Mitch brought five two leaders of different kinds of soda. Insisting that it was needed.

It wasn't but Scott let him anyway.

They were finally an hour away. Most of the car was asleep except for Kevin, Scott, and Mitch.

Scott wanted Mitch to sleep but Mitch wanted to stay up with Scott.

"Okay turn here". Kevin said pointing to an exit ramp.

Scott turned and began to drive down it.

Scott set hand on Mitch's thigh. "Are you hungry Angel, do you need something to eat"?

Mitch nodded eagerly. "Yes, food, please".

Scott laughed. "Of course, baby boy".

Mitch smiled and set his hand on top of Scott's, who's hand was still on Mitch's thigh.

"I love you, Alpha".

Scott smiled. "I love you too, Angel".

After a few minutes, Scott pulled into a Chick-Fil-A. He had Kevin wake everyone up so Scott could get their order.

Once Scott ordered everything, he pulled around and paid, getting the food in return.

As everyone ate, Scott became closer and closer to the Counsel. They were now only thirty minutes away.

"Scotty- I mean Alpha. I'm sorry". Mitch said.

Scott frowned. "You're my boyfriend Angel, you can call me whatever you want".

Mitch giggled. "Okay..... Daddy".

Scott lightly hit Mitch's leg with wide eyes. "Not what I meant, Mitchell".

Mitch pouted. "You know I hate my full name".

"I know. I was just trying to get you to stop. Did you need something Angel"?

"Oh, I was just wondering if we were almost there".

Scott nodded. "We are".

"Okay".