21

Kendall's daily advice: Sea Salt Caramel Chocolates are the best things on this earth. Your welcome.

Sorry for no update yesterday, I was going through some stuff.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!!!

*******

"O my god, honey". Nel said as Mitch and Scott walked into the house.

Nel approached both of them with a hug. When she pulled away she gave both of then a sympathetic smile. "I'm so sorry boys".

Scott waved a dismissive hand. "It's quite okay but..... Even if we don't  get her back, at least we know we tried".   

Mike nodded with agreement.

Scott clapped his hands together. "Okay so, were gonna go to the adoption agency first thing tomorrow but.... For right now... WE SLEEP".

Mitch laughed as Scott walked down the hallway with his dad to find the bedroom.

Mike patted Scott on the back, Scott shook his head as he set down their bags on the floor.

"So.... When did it happen". Scott asked.

Mike looked confused, although he knew exactly what Scott was talking about. "What do you mean"? Mike asked, playing dumb.

"Stop playing dumb, when did you loose my baby girl"? Scott asked again.

Mike sighed and gave in. "A week before we called you, I'm so sorry. We did everything we could to get her back".

Scott nodded and looked down. He started to unpack his and Mitch's things, silently.

After he was done, he walked out of the bedroom door with out saying a word and straight up to Mitch.

He wrapped Mitch in a hug, startling him at first but soon Mitch hugged back.

Scott pulled away and pecked Mitch on the lips.

Mitch furrowed his eyebrows. "Is everything okay"? He asked.

Scott cleared his throat. "Can we talk".